Defensive Carry banner

Harless Fired!!!!

5K views 62 replies 52 participants last post by  GentlemanJim 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I don't know where to start: union bashing or police union bashing. I better just lay off of this one and go back to the No Knock Warrant Thread LOL
Note to MODS: I said police UNION bashing, not police :image035:

#7 ·
Betcha he will get disability, makes me totally sick when I see real folks with PTSD for real good reasons. OMG, a bitten finger. Poor baby.
His he the most hated LEO in the country?

#10 ·
he is too busy to comment right now--

he has to make sure he gets his 1st pension check before the banks close today. RLNGMF

#12 ·
The story goes on to say that Harless would appeal his dismissal and that he has had undiagnosed PTSD for the last 8 years after an incident where his finger was bitten severely by a suspect.
So many oxymorons at so many levels. Bitten finger? Undiagnosed PTSD? 8 years of "undiagnosed PTSD? Sounds more like TBSS (Terminal Bull S*** Syndrome).

#13 ·
He threatens a citizen w/ death and the union is still acting the apologist for him. Sad. If his PTSD is this severe, he is a threat to himself and others and should be institutionalized thereby making him a prohibited person.
I agree whole heartily with this statement he should be institutionalized for his and the publics safety.

Reactions: mook012
#16 ·
The story goes on to say that Harless would appeal his dismissal and that he has had undiagnosed PTSD for the last 8 years after an incident where his finger was bitten severely by a suspect.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

#20 ·
Untill ones like him are put in jail the same as you and I would be it will not stop.
Chief of police in Madison today said it again People that open carry and CC are the problem and he will take them down and find a charge latter.

Reactions: ironmike86
#21 ·
With his attitude he has no business carrying a gun, let alone enforcing the law. If he manages to find a psychiatrist to confirm his apparent self diagnosis of PTSD he should be institutionalized until deemed safe to be out in society again.

Reactions: ironmike86
#23 ·
I think his appealing and whole approach are such a scam....... be on the rolls, then file for disability due to PTSD, and get paid for the rest of his life due to being unable to work. He knows he won't be employed in police work at this point. So, he's trying to suck a paycheck out of the system.

PTSD over that incident, is BS and a total crock. PTSD, is not a disease....

But, glad to see he was finally terminated. I hope his scam doesn't win either.

The Police Chief should be fired right along with him, and the Mayor not re-elected for the stupid comments he's made in defending Harless as well.

When will Ohio CCW...... have a National picnic of CC citizens in Canton ??

#25 ·
Well if you guys ever wonder why these types of things happen, check out this audio recording of Canton City Council President Alan Schulman taken from a radio program in Canton after the event happened.

That guy should be the next one to lose his job...

#45 ·
This Alan Schulman must be a real piece of work. Nothing said about the loose canon who got fired for his unprofessional behavior. Instead he launches into a rant about laws allowing concealed carry and the problems they cause, as if concealed carry laws were the reason for rogue cops in Canton. Talk about a tap dance! Is this brain surgeon really representative of the Canton City Council?

#31 ·
About time. He deserved getting fired...and whatever else comes his way. I'm sure that someone he abused when he was a cop will pay him a visit, now that he is nothing but a civilian. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.