For my Illinois neighbor's here is a question.................. - Page 2

For my Illinois neighbor's here is a question..................

This is a discussion on For my Illinois neighbor's here is a question.................. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I remember riding to Illinois on the Harley because they retained the freedom to ride without a helmet. Kind of funny....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: For my Illinois neighbor's here is a question..................

I remember riding to Illinois on the Harley because they retained the freedom to ride without a helmet. Kind of funny.
    Shall not be infringed means - shall not be infringed.
    Member - NRA
    John

It will be here one day. Hopefully sooner than later. There is no way that they can stop it. I'll admit that it may take a law suit to force the issue but it's coming. There may be more restrictions placed in the law that we will eventually get but it's coming. Having said all that, HB 1294 is being pushed by some Chicago Democrats. It makes even possessing what they refer to as an "assault rifle" a felony.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog7972s View Post
    It will be here one day. Hopefully sooner than later. There is no way that they can stop it. I'll admit that it may take a law suit to force the issue but it's coming. There may be more restrictions placed in the law that we will eventually get but it's coming. Having said all that, HB 1294 is being pushed by some Chicago Democrats. It makes even possessing what they refer to as an "assault rifle" a felony.
    In other words, Illinois residents, but your AR-15's now, buy as many as you wish, cause 90 days after the law passes, notify the police u own that AR, and you will be OK!
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by bandrich View Post
    When in the world will your state govenment allow concealed carry?
    Hopefully soon.

There's a request for an injunction (against Illinois unlawful use of weapon law) in the wake of the Ezell case, that we'll all waiting on with bated breath. And waiting. And waiting.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links