Positive Article Concerning Recent Gun Sales Increase

This is a discussion on Positive Article Concerning Recent Gun Sales Increase within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Is it good that more of you are armed? - Beaumont Enterprise...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By kelcarry

Thread: Positive Article Concerning Recent Gun Sales Increase

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar

Positive Article Concerning Recent Gun Sales Increase

Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array kelcarry's Avatar
    When you have a dictatorship just waiting to happen, you had better believe that more guns are better. When there are no guns, then you get the dictatorship you asked for. I can speak for myself and many of my close friends--the Number 1 reason we purchased what turned out to be our first guns was solely, strictly and because of the garbage in the whitehouse and this assemblage of SEIU/ACORN/Union slime that is nothing but brownshirts ala hitler. Not crime, not BG, not home invasions--IT IS TOTAL AND COMPLETE DISTRUST IN OUR GOVERNMENT AND THE DIRECTION IT IS GOING. It is about control of the press, it is about congress and the supreme court being irrelevant. The Constitution does not exist anymore with this garbage there--someone shows up at my house to tell me about a train ride to a camp in Idaho, they will go to hell before I go to heaven. Should I be armed--you bet.

Good article. I'd love to be able to read the "gun buster" sign on the wall behand the counter

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadKill View Post
    Good article. I'd love to be able to read the "gun buster" sign on the wall behand the counter
    I might go by that shop sometime, 20 miles from me.That has me curious also.
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar
    Sounds like a good place fro me to stop in and visit.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    When you have a dictatorship just waiting to happen, you had better believe that more guns are better. When there are no guns, then you get the dictatorship you asked for. I can speak for myself and many of my close friends--the Number 1 reason we purchased what turned out to be our first guns was solely, strictly and because of the garbage in the whitehouse and this assemblage of SEIU/ACORN/Union slime that is nothing but brownshirts ala hitler. Not crime, not BG, not home invasions--IT IS TOTAL AND COMPLETE DISTRUST IN OUR GOVERNMENT AND THE DIRECTION IT IS GOING. It is about control of the press, it is about congress and the supreme court being irrelevant. The Constitution does not exist anymore with this garbage there--someone shows up at my house to tell me about a train ride to a camp in Idaho, they will go to hell before I go to heaven. Should I be armed--you bet.
    Scary stuff. It is frustrating when someone feels so disenfranchised from their government and distrusts the very process put in place by our founding fathers to effect change by their vote. I have not quite gotten to that stage yet, but I fear it won't be long.

Links