Suggestions for carrying XD40SC while seated?

This is a discussion on Suggestions for carrying XD40SC while seated? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey guys, Recently got a SuperTuck for my XD40, man it is comfy and makes the gun disappear, at least while standing and walking. When ...

Thread: Suggestions for carrying XD40SC while seated?

Suggestions for carrying XD40SC while seated?

Hey guys,

Recently got a SuperTuck for my XD40, man it is comfy and makes the gun disappear, at least while standing and walking. When I sit though, with it at 4:30 where I normally where, it's super uncomfortable. When I shift it to 3:00 or 2:30, it prints like nothing else.

Any suggestions guys?

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    The size of even a xdsc is not very small but if you can find a single hook holster like maybe cross breeds quick clip or comp-tacs monotaur, "I use the neutral version" or a ctac or infidel carried somewhere between 2:00 and 3:00. You can find one that you can wear over your front pocket. Set high enough to set conforatbly and even draw while set belted in your car. Works well on skinny and big guys. I fit in the later group.Tuck in your shirt or t-shirt or pollo type and go about your day.

I carry the same EDC with a Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro, don't even know it's there. I cover it up depending on the weather with a T-shirt, sweatshirt, light jacket or coat.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I also carry a XD40sc in a supertuck at 3:00 and do not have a problem with printing. I have a 15 deg forward cant and it rides close to my body. I am 5'8" and 175 lbs and I can use any of my shirts except a skin tight shirt. I can ride all day in the car and I forget it is there.

you need to move it foward towards the 3:00 area. that or wear your pants up higher

Links