CCW Training for WI, UT & Fl

This is a discussion on CCW Training for WI, UT & Fl within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I Just got back from 6 hours classroom and range qualifying! This class was AWESOME so much information! I would recommend this class to everyone ...

Thread: CCW Training for WI, UT & Fl

CCW Training for WI, UT & Fl

I Just got back from 6 hours classroom and range qualifying! This class was AWESOME so much information! I would recommend this class to everyone who CCW's or who ever is thinking about getting your CCW!!!!! Bill & Deb with BDJ were great people!!

Bill and Deb from LINK TO THEIR WEBSITE:
    Wisconsin training system for concealed carry, accepted in FL & MN for CC permits. The training, CCW Class, developed by AACFI was accepted in WI

If anyone wants more training or if you are thinking about CCW non-resident permits for Utah & Florida or want to get your CCW for Wisconsin I would highly recommend BDJ training!!

If you contact them please mention my name...Kathie Rebman
    Last edited by kathie63; January 15th, 2012 at 10:09 AM.

2. Remove Ads

Thanks Kathie! looks to be an excellent course.

Agreed! I took the BDJ class in Appleton. Bill and Deb do a wonderful job. I expected to be bored, and just take the class because I had to. They kept me in the conversation from beginning to end. They also seem like they are just plain old good people.
    Washington Post 06/28/2010 re: Supreme Court Decision
    "The court's decision means that the enigmatically worded Second Amendment... identifies an individual right to gun ownership, like the freedom of speech, that cannot be unduly restricted by Congress, state laws or city ordinances. "

sgb
    All Florida requires is proof of safe firearms handling training, even a hunters safety certificate qualifies.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Links