Pooping in Public while Carrying: Advice?

This is a discussion on Pooping in Public while Carrying: Advice? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Sounds absurd right?...I was at the movie theater yesterday, after an ill-advised trip to House of Japan. Needless to say within 10 minutes of arriving ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JD

Thread: Pooping in Public while Carrying: Advice?

Sounds absurd right?...I was at the movie theater yesterday, after an ill-advised trip to House of Japan. Needless to say within 10 minutes of arriving I was RUNNING to the restroom. It was definitely not one of those "suck it up and hold it" moments. The stalls at this theater had quite a gap at the bottom...enough so the person next to me could easily see my Glock 26 sitting in my Galco King Tuk holster.

I'm not a fan of people knowing I'm carrying...it can only lead to bad news. Luckily this time the person next to me either didn't notice or didn't care about me having a firearm. I'm wondering first if this is a concern to anyone else or if I'm just in left field with this one, and if so how people go about hiding weapons in this situation?

Thanks!

JD
    Administrator
    Thread topic running here: http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/...ink-about.html while the title has "urinal" the thread itself contains info on your question.

Sponsored Links