Naked in New York City

This is a discussion on Naked in New York City within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; If you HAVE TO go to NYC then NEKKID! is the only way ,,,,, I have done it many times ,,,,, but NO MORE ,,,, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Naked in New York City

If you HAVE TO go to NYC then NEKKID! is the
    only way ,,,,, I have done it many times ,,,,, but
    NO MORE ,,,, stay out of NY.

2. Remove Ads

I'd take a pass on that one. I work in NY as an LEO and believe me they are more reactive than proactive.

Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    Never fear; you're got Bloomberg and NY's finest covering your back.
    One more step and it's on!

My daughter was accepted to NYU

I didn't accept that. I told her that NYC was a place for women of ill repute and rats, and she wasn't either. I also told her if she went I would not contribute anything to her education and that I would not visit her. She cried, got mad and now attends a State college 30 minutes away. I do not regret being tough on her. If I never set foot in NYC or Boston or any other big city I can die a happy man.

Quote Originally Posted by dripster View Post
    I'd take a pass on that one. I work in NY as an LEO and believe me they are more reactive than proactive.

WHAT!!! You mean Blue Bloods isn't real!!!

I've been in NYC twice in my life. Once when my dad was stationed there in WWII before shipping overseas (I was 2 or 3 years old) and once when I was in graduate school and went there for an American Political Science convention. The first time, I don't remember a whole lot, because I was so young. The second time I do--and I hated the city and couldn't wait for the week to end and to get out of the city so I could breath something other than pollution and see green grass and trees again! That was back in 1969. I haven't been back nor have I had any desire to go back! In fact, I wouldn't set foot in NYC if someone offered to pay me to go! They call NYC "The Big Apple". I call it "The Big" something that starts with an "A" and ends with an "E", but it ain't "Apple".
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Quote Originally Posted by cz223 View Post
    I didn't accept that. I told her that NYC was a place for women of ill repute and rats, and she wasn't either. I also told her if she went I would not contribute anything to her education and that I would not visit her. She cried, got mad and now attends a State college 30 minutes away. I do not regret being tough on her. If I never set foot in NYC or Boston or any other big city I can die a happy man.
    too bad your prejudices stopped your daughter from getting a high quality education, shame on you!
    bklynboy likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links