Buffalo Wild Wings = anti concealed carry

This is a discussion on Buffalo Wild Wings = anti concealed carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; None of the BWW in Colorado are posted that I have found. Here in CO it does not carry the weight of law....

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Buffalo Wild Wings = anti concealed carry

None of the BWW in Colorado are posted that I have found. Here in CO it does not carry the weight of law.
    Ragin Cajun likes this.

2. Remove Ads

I am a hooters fan and I like the restaurant too
    joepilot likes this.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    I have not seen signs in Ohio!
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

most likely those nut heads at the head quarters are anti-gunners. i love bww, but this will change my mind about it..

I live where a sign means exactly the square root of jack so I can carry anyways sign or not. However I won't spend my money there anymore as a result of their stance.

Quote Originally Posted by echo6tango View Post
    I urge everyone here to carefully reconsider spending another dime at BWW's.
    You won't have to worry about me darkening their door. I've never had a real good experience at a BW3 in my life. The food ain't that good, the place is always too noisy, and the service is so-so at every one I've ever been to. Their stance on firearms just gives me one more reason not to go (but I didn't really need one)!!
    Cheers!

Joe
    NRA Benefactor Member
    Fortīs fortūna adiuvat

Distinguished Member Array sid1's Avatar
    No worries for me, My money will buy way better food then BBW. I am waiting to see the article that says crooks target business with no weapon signs posted, knowing they will be safe from guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbilly32 View Post
    It is beyond me as to how the corporate officers can say that a concealed handgun...CONCEALED mind you...will affect the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all of their guests. That is a crock...
    I have never been to a BWW but always wanted to. I won't now!
    It's amazing how people flip their crap about guns. If you went in and where a typical customer, polite, paid, left, called back and told the manager you were just in there with a concealed weapon they would absolutely flip, for absolutely no justifiable reason. A person that has the legal right to conceal a weapon poses no threat to anyone, but it's a gun! It shoots people! ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by sid1 View Post
    No worries for me, My money will buy way better food then BBW. I am waiting to see the article that says crooks target business with no weapon signs posted, knowing they will be safe from guns.
    well they see the sign and turn around, "We need to rob somewhere else, they don't allow guns here."
    sid1 likes this.

maybe someone should email them the statistics showing CHL holders commit less crime than average citizens. If they had half a brain they might reconsider.

In Alaska, anyone who can legally own a firearm can carry concealed without a permit. With that said, nobody can carry concealed at BWW because Alaska law says we can't carry concealed at an establishment that sells alcohol. I am a huge second amendment supporter and I love my guns including my CC Sig P239, but I must say its probably a good idea to keep guns out of bars.

For those people who would flame me with the "what about the criminal with a gun" response...well keep to yourself. If the SHTF, sneak out to your car and arm yourself.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    In Alaska, anyone who can legally own a firearm can carry concealed without a permit. With that said, nobody can carry concealed at BWW because Alaska law says we can't carry concealed at an establishment that sells alcohol. I am a huge second amendment supporter and I love my guns including my CC Sig P239, but I must say its probably a good idea to keep guns out of bars.

For those people who would flame me with the "what about the criminal with a gun" response...well keep to yourself. If the SHTF, sneak out to your car and arm yourself.
    Good luck with that theory. Maybe they should have tried that at Luby's = Luby's massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW, if I can get me and mine to my car I am not coming back in to fight your battles.
    rigel42 likes this.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    At our local BBW, the sign is posted low on the door in nearly translucent text only. It is darn hard to see, but still carries the weight of law.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    Good luck with that theory. Maybe they should have tried that at Luby's = Luby's massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BTW, if I can get me and mine to my car I am not coming back in to fight your battles.
    First off, I'm not sure when this became my battle. Second off, it sounds like Luby's was a diner, not a bar. I'm pretty sure if you get a bunch of drunk people together packing guns you might end up with some good people dead and other good people in prison. As someone who hates gun control, I can honestly say no guns in bars is a very good idea.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb327 View Post
    I heard a bunch of stuff about it, especially over at ohioansforconcealedcarry.com, but I have yet to see one around with a sign up either.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Links