Buffalo Wild Wings = anti concealed carry - Page 3

Buffalo Wild Wings = anti concealed carry

This is a discussion on Buffalo Wild Wings = anti concealed carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; There is one by our place in El Paso that isn't posted...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Buffalo Wild Wings = anti concealed carry

There is one by our place in El Paso that isn't posted
    Operation Enduring Freedom Veteran

If your weapon is concealed how would they ever know you have it in the first place ???.
    Last edited by Mr B; January 20th, 2012 at 02:10 AM.
    killingjoke and M203Sniper like this.

Quote Originally Posted by echo6tango View Post
    Buffalo Wild Wings = anti concealed carry
    Thanks for letting us know. And thanks for your efforts trying to get them to see the light. We all have rights. They have a right to post the sign, and I have the right to eat elsewhere.
    Shall not be infringed means - shall not be infringed.
    Member - NRA
    John

Good little bit of knowledge, I will no longer be going to their establishment (not that the horrible food and slow service at the one here helped) =) HOOTERS!
    NRA MEMBER // GOALS MEMBER
    Ruger SR9c
    S&W M&P15

We have a list of businesses in Tucson that have posted signs banning firearms inside. AZCDL has on hand cards that read: "No guns = No $$$". I've handed out several of these cards to managers of Applebees, Outback and other smaller restaurants in Tucson. Some signs have been removed, most recently at Sunflower Foods, a trendy food market that caters to the liberal organic food buffs. Applebees and Outback steadfastly maintain it's a corporate decision to ban firearms.

Do keep up the fight in your state to have "no weapons" signs removed.

Sorry the constitution is so inappropriate for your eating establishment BWW...I guess everytime I WOULD have gone to BWW ill just save that money and buy another gun....WIN WIN baby
    jrclen likes this.
    "When that gun comes out of that holster; it's business time." -Chris Costa

Solution- don't eat at crappy chains with corporate mandates.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

damn I just went and spent money at bww but I didn't look for the sign and I wasn't carrying because I had just got off work and had picked the kids up I'll keep my eyes open the for it the next time and if I see it they wont see my money. Also I do believe that when business post those signs if something bad happens and a customer was injured the could sue because their right to protect themselves has been taken away in that establishment. I am not sure where I've seen this but I'm sure it would vary from state to state and maybe even county to county. So if we want our favorite businesses to take down the signs we should notify them of their liability as they may not know, I mean this is only a idea how much could it hurt.

That is odd, I have been in the BWW in Oshkosh several times and I have never noticed a sign. What city was this in? In fact it was the first place I went to eat while carrying and I
    freaked for a minute because I forgot to look for a sign and had to go back outside and check for it. In fact the only 2 places I have come across that have a sign banning weapons is Politos Pizza, and Bergstrom car dealerships.
    I did notice a tiny no weapons sign [not legal] at Fox River Mall posted on the 2 outer most doors in a row of 6, which made me wonder if I buy a gun at Scheels do I get arrested before I leave the store or do they wait until I walk into the mall?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel78 View Post
    damn I just went and spent money at bww but I didn't look for the sign and I wasn't carrying because I had just got off work and had picked the kids up I'll keep my eyes open the for it the next time and if I see it they wont see my money. Also I do believe that when business post those signs if something bad happens and a customer was injured the could sue because their right to protect themselves has been taken away in that establishment. I am not sure where I've seen this but I'm sure it would vary from state to state and maybe even county to county. So if we want our favorite businesses to take down the signs we should notify them of their liability as they may not know, I mean this is only a idea how much could it hurt.
    Do not forget that, in the state of wisconsin, that a business that doesnt post a sign has the liability waived and can not be held liable if something should happen….
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by jerp View Post
    Do not forget that, in the state of wisconsin, that a business that doesnt post a sign has the liability waived and can not be held liable if something should happen….
    ahh good I see you know what I am talking about so that means the ones who post are liable and for that reason they should take down their sign otherwise risk losing customers and being held liable if something goes wrong. Also where can I find this info jerp.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel78 View Post
    ahh good I see you know what I am talking about so that means the ones who post are liable and for that reason they should take down their sign otherwise risk losing customers and being held liable if something goes wrong. Also where can I find this info jerp.

• A person who does not prohibit an individual from carrying a concealed weapon on property that the person owns or occupies is immune from any liability arising from his or her decision. Wis. Stat. § 175.60(21)(b).
    • An employer who does not prohibit one or more employees from carrying a concealed weapon is immune from any liability arising from that decision. Wis. Stat. § 175.60(21)(c).
    • A person providing a firearms training course in good faith is immune from liability from any act or omission related to the course if the course is one of the courses listed in statute. Wis. Stat. § 175.60(21)(d).
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

It's their right to do this if they wish but it will mean that they will get none of my hard earned money as a result.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Anybody want a $25 BWW gift card? Ok so maybe I won't give it away, I'll at least treat my friends to some discounted wings. Never noticed any signs at the 2 I have eaten at. I'll have to remember that, though. I've only eaten there a handful of times, foods nothing overly special anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by jerp View Post
    • A person who does not prohibit an individual from carrying a concealed weapon on property that the person owns or occupies is immune from any liability arising from his or her decision. Wis. Stat. § 175.60(21)(b).
    • An employer who does not prohibit one or more employees from carrying a concealed weapon is immune from any liability arising from that decision. Wis. Stat. § 175.60(21)(c).
    • A person providing a firearms training course in good faith is immune from liability from any act or omission related to the course if the course is one of the courses listed in statute. Wis. Stat. § 175.60(21)(d).
    Thank you also where can look to get that info please.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links