This video is a few years old but many of you may not have seen it

This is a discussion on This video is a few years old but many of you may not have seen it within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; She didn't cry, although she came close to losing it, and she gave those a reality check they dearly needed. Texas girl had the encroachment ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: This video is a few years old but many of you may not have seen it

Peoples Protectorate of Kaliforniya, gulag NorCal

This video is a few years old but many of you may not have seen it

She didn't cry, although she came close to losing it, and she gave those a reality check they dearly needed. Texas girl had the encroachment on her second amendment rights so graphically illustrated, The Honorable Senator from New York , Chuck Schumer, was getting a little uncomfortable in his chair.
    The room was absolutely dead quiet throughout her testimony and the gun banners (meaning Senators who want to BAN citizens' ownership of all guns) absolutely speechless as this little Texas gal chews them up and spits them out. She knows what the 2nd amendment is really all about. Watch it. You will be glad you did. 'Click' on link below.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - Second Amendment T-Shirts

ΜΟΛΩΝ-ΛΑΒΕ - Go Greek. Lifetime member Kappa Kappa Bang (KKB) Fraternity

2. Remove Ads

Well, aint that the truth.... AMEN
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

I loved the part at the end... "its to protect us from all of you guys up there". Awesome! I would have liked to have heard the rest of what she had to say.
    killingjoke likes this.

She puts the entire 2A into perspective, that anyone should be able to understand.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

she is the biggest reason Texas has ccw, the tragedy her mother and father went through (god bless them) in Killeen TX and her standing up is why we have what we have
    oneshot and Fitch like this.

It's come up a few times in the past,She was dead on about being helpless and not having the means to stop a killer.She later went on to serve in the Tx House of Representatives.She was instrumental in getting the CHL laws passed in Texas.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    Don't think for a second that the members of the houses of congress and the office of the president don't know that our guns are for our protection from them. They know all too well that in order to subjagate the citizenry of this once great country they must find ways to either take our guns away completely or hamstring our ability to carry in some way. The young lady on the video put it to them but it didn't make a dent.
    DC and Dadsnugun like this.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

Awesome!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberpackn View Post
    Don't think for a second that the members of the houses of congress and the office of the president don't know that our guns are for our protection from them. They know all too well that in order to subjagate the citizenry of this once great country they must find ways to either take our guns away completely or hamstring our ability to carry in some way. The young lady on the video put it to them but it didn't make a dent.

^^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Yeah, it's an oldie... But, like all classics, it will always play well...

We need (collectively) a real lesson in history. We need to teach our youth what the founders actually fought for... We need the type of spirit in America that this lady espouses.

Ya know, most of us here are native citizens of this country, we were born here... For those that weren't born here, and have chosen the path towards citizenship, this is the oath they must swear:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the armed forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
    Frankly, as a part of a discussion elsewhere on DC regarding the age of majority for purchase and carry of firearms, drinking, voting, et al; I would not be opposed to having our own youth male and female upon reaching said age (whatever it is) swearing a similar oath... and getting the knowledge behind being allowed to swear to it...
    Doghandler likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Distinguished Member Array Doghandler's Avatar
    I wonder how many of us could pass a "naturalization citizenship test".

Good for her. I have never seen this. It is absolutely true. Those people up there make me sick. As has been said, they know all to well that it allows us to protect ourselves and our rights from them. It is sickening.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Distinguished Member Array Anubis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doghandler View Post
    I wonder how many of us could pass a "naturalization citizenship test".
    No kidding. I saw an NRA News "Man on the Street" where several people failed to name the 3 branches of federal government. In DC!!

That was Suzanne Gratia Hupp, a chiropractor in Killeen. Her full testimony and additional commentary from her are available in Chris Bird's book "Concealed Handgun Manual". Awesome woman, and I love that clip. Chuck Shumer sitting there looking bored until she said "It's there to protect us from all of yo9u" and then he looked indignant and offended (awwww). Offending liberals should be an olympic sport.
    "What does Marcellus Wallace LOOK like?"

Distinguished Member Array Fitch's Avatar
    I enjoy that video every time I see it. I've read her book. It's a good read.

Fitch
    “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety), by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” by H. L. Mencken

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links