Try and not be too obvious would ya?

This is a discussion on Try and not be too obvious would ya? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by DL For those of you who ride you might want to be aware of that. I am now. Why ? I mean ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Try and not be too obvious would ya?

Quote Originally Posted by DL View Post
    For those of you who ride you might want to be aware of that. I am now.
    Why ? I mean really, who cares who's carrying ? It's not like, "hey, I know who your wife is having an affair with " . LOL
    I honestly don't understand this obsession ..... I don't care if someone is or isn't carrying. I assume everyone is. I don't care unless they decide to pull it out and shoot or threaten me with it.

But then, I grew up with people open carrying all of the time and no one really paid any attention to it at all.
    When CC people are obsessed with spotting someone, it does make me wonder if their paranoia level is more than a bit too high.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

2. Remove Ads

DL
    Honestly, I don't care who is carrying either. I just prefer to keep my concealed carry concealed.

We are our own worst enemy it seems!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brenden View Post
    We are our own worst enemy it seems!!
    Most people will gladly fight for your right to be just like them.

Michael

DL
    Here in NY concealed means concealed and depending on the county even the slightest printing can be an issue. Thats life in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by C hawk Glock View Post
    Lighten up Francis!! Sometimes you have to adjust your rig and typically that time is when you are getting out of your vehicle. I don't think he was expecting that someone may be spying on me from an office up above. 99.9999999999 of all sheep would not know what that means anyway. Heck I would rather have someone check their rig before entering my building and dropping it on the floor.
    This is exactly why when parking and exiting my car, I always put the car or at least the car door between me and any potential onlookers!
    Move. Shoot. Survive. ― The "Unofficial" Suarez International Doctrine

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection.” ― Thomas Paine

Ya know... it's easy to say "OMG, I can't believe how OBVIOUS that guys is". But really, who's gonna notice this kind of stuff? That's right, other CCWers. so really, relax. Yeah, I might notice you adjust and identify that funny and distinctive bulge that your grip makes as you adjust, but that's because I'm legally carrying too and know what to look for. Is Joe or Jane the Plumber really going to notice?
    9MMare likes this.
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by gene83 View Post
    putting a bunch of stickers on a 5 series bmw should have been enough to get him arrested...
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    I just wanted to comment on the bumper sticker thing. I think they are tacky and would never put one on my truck or car.
    9MMare likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Links