New Documentary on conceal and carry

This is a discussion on New Documentary on conceal and carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum, but I have been browsing and it seems to be a strong and informed community. A few friends ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New Documentary on conceal and carry

New Documentary on conceal and carry

Hey everyone.

I'm new to this forum, but I have been browsing and it seems to be a strong and informed community. A few friends and I have a production company, and we are currently in post production of a new documentary that follows concealed carriers and a particular force on force training program. I think many of you will enjoy it. Although it is not complete, I wanted to share the youtube link for the trailer that has just been finished. Check it out and let me know what you all think!

CONCEALED CARRIERS [OFFICIAL TRAILER]

Thanks in advance,
    Dylan
    Cory1022 and Hotbrass like this.

2. Remove Ads

Excellent and your right i would really really enjoy seeing this when your done.

It looks great. I'll look forward to seeing it when it is completed. Good luck with it.
    Shall not be infringed means - shall not be infringed.
    Member - NRA
    John

Looks good, Dylan. I also would like to see the finished product. It appears that this is an advertisement for the "Force On Force" program you mentioned. I don't mean that as bad thing, just an observation. Are you affiliated with this training program?

sgb
    Yeah looks more like advertising than a documentary.
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

39 years of defensive concealed carry and never have wanted to be a cop. Never have had to draw a weapon.
    Be sure you mention to lawyer up and prepare spend all your assets to defend youself after you shoot the person.

An interesting start...could be a valuable training tool for the realities of this world.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Hi guys

Youre right, but trailer more so than the actual film (when completed) looks more like an advertisement for the program. We are in no ways affiliated with them, but are of course on good terms because we developed a relationship making this film. The actual film is focused much more on the people who go to this training, why they do it, why they think its important, and so forth. It is a focus on a very specialized community. Have any of you guys have any experience with Force on Force training?

sgb
    Quote Originally Posted by Carriers2012 View Post
    Have any of you guys have any experience with Force on Force training?
    In a day long, long ago we did force on force with motorcycle helmets with full face shields and used Model 10 S&W's modified not to accept live ammo that used cut down .38 special casings loaded with a primer and a beeswax plug. ....... talk about welts
    "There is a secret pride in every human heart that revolts at tyranny. You may order and drive an individual, but you cannot make him respect you." William Hazlitt (1778 - 1830)

Best Choices for Self Defense Ammunition

Looking forward to see the completed product.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

I'm also looking forward to seeing the final product.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    Staying tuned.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Hi. I am one of the producers of 'Concealed Carriers,' and since there was a discussion about it here with some interested parties, I wanted to let you know the film is finished and available via streaming. The site for the movie is Home | Concealed Carriers. There are some more trailers, stills, a message from the director and, of course, the entire film available through Vimeo. You can also find us at twitter @ConcealCarrier.

I am happy to answer questions here, too.

Distinguished Member Array Doghandler's Avatar
    I've only watched the trailer but that gall talking about when it's OK to start shooting someone - Wow! No amount of high tech training can answer that question. It's about what the law is and how you fit in. It's about knowing the person in the mirror and what that person is about. I've been carrying lethal weapons and have been willing to commit lethal force for way longer than I've been carrying guns.

I'll have to watch the whole thing but the best training I've found is the ability to keep the mind empty and clear - not focused but not unfocused, just clear and uncluttered from trivial events. You arrive at these moments. They will elude you if you seek them out.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

I have no problems having an empty head ehhh errr mind Just ask my wife
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links