Boycott scheduled for Starbucks 2/14 ... by anti-gun... let's make it a BUYcott

This is a discussion on Boycott scheduled for Starbucks 2/14 ... by anti-gun... let's make it a BUYcott within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Echo_Four This isn't a one day deal, they are saying the boycott will continue until Starbucks bans guns and becomes an AGGRESSIVE ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Boycott scheduled for Starbucks 2/14 ... by anti-gun... let's make it a BUYcott

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four View Post
    This isn't a one day deal, they are saying the boycott will continue until Starbucks bans guns and becomes an AGGRESSIVE partner in their insanity. Sadly there's no Starbucks here or I'd start going 4-5 times a day.
    I don't believe they are gonna get any frequent Starbucks coffee patrons to quit for more than one day
    9MMare likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

Sorry suntzu, I should have put more thought into phrasing my reply instead of just (and I'm sure you agree). We are certainly on the same page and absolutely no offense was meant.

Quote Originally Posted by ep1953 View Post
    Sorry suntzu, I should have put more thought into phrasing my reply instead of just (and I'm sure you agree). We are certainly on the same page and absolutely no offense was meant.
    None taken, even if ya meant it LOL. I have always taught my son to be honest with himself and others and to fact check, not make generalizations. Just a stickler for it and so is my wife. Must have worked for hime. He graduates HS this spring and is going to Rice or Wake Forest

Starbucks originally had all of their places "posted", but after pressure from 2A proponents and people like us, took the signs down and said they would follow the laws of the states they were in.

they didn't take "our" side, they decided the safe thing was to take "no-one's side" and just go by the laws of the state....
    Anubis and Dadsnugun like this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

As far as I can tell, Starbuck's view is that to carry or not to carry should be a decision made by congress? Meaning, if the law says it is on outside of the door, they are OK with it INside of the doors. As far as I am concerned this is how all businesses should be.

I stop at a Starbucks maybe once or twice a month, but I will stop on the 14th. In fact I might even buy a gift card for future purchases.

Distinguished Member Array Anubis's Avatar
    For economy, I normally buy Starbucks coffee by the pound and prepare it at home. But I will buy a 20-oz drink in the store Feb 14!

Senior Member Array TonyDTrigger's Avatar
    I'll be there and will leave a really xtra nice tip for the baristas. In fact I'll start tomorrow. I might also buy a gift card for mayself.

I'll go get some $2 bills for my girls (wife and 3 daughters) so they can use those. They spend too much money at SB's and there is no way that I could stop them if their policy was anti 2A. Yes their spoiled, but they're my girls and I'm ok with it.

Will be there

Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk

I have 6 within a 10 mile radius...I'll be at each the entire week. I work from home, so typically do not go out for coffee, but I'll certainly do so for at least that week.

My understanding is that Starbucks is going to start selling some alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premisis. If this does happen, it will be illegal to carry there in SC anyway. Bummer 'cause I really like their coffee.
    I Shoot Birds With A Canon.

VIP Member
    I don't do Starbucks anyway. Not going to pay those prices....
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Richard58 View Post
    I don't do Starbucks anyway. Not going to pay those prices....
    I don't either... but I will on the 14th.
    msgt/ret likes this.

I wonder if the "anti-gun" protestors will get cold... and decide they need to buy some hot coffee for everyone..... LMAO.

All "pro-gun" folks ought to buy some coffee, and then go outside and drink it in front of the protestors, let them get a good whiff of the 'aroma"..... to rub it in.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Senior Member Array Hydrashok Glock's Avatar
    My wife and I will be attending....also will be bringing friends.
    The choices you make today define you of who you are tommorow

When you see the light at the end of the tunnel your life is not over..... it is just about to begin

COPS Protective Services

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links