Boycott scheduled for Starbucks 2/14 ... by anti-gun... let's make it a BUYcott - Page 4

Boycott scheduled for Starbucks 2/14 ... by anti-gun... let's make it a BUYcott

This is a discussion on Boycott scheduled for Starbucks 2/14 ... by anti-gun... let's make it a BUYcott within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by .45acpguy Additional Incentive: Fox News had a medical segment that discussed a study that said that people who consume 4 cups of ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Boycott scheduled for Starbucks 2/14 ... by anti-gun... let's make it a BUYcott

Quote Originally Posted by .45acpguy View Post
    Additional Incentive:

Fox News had a medical segment that discussed a study that said that people who consume 4 cups of coffee, or more per day, have a much lower likelihood of coming down with Type 2 Diabetes.

FYI: A venti coffee has 2 shots of espresso. So 2 vent coffees = 4 coffee drinks.
    Remember when coffee was "bad" for you?? The people behind these studies don't have a flippin' clue about anything, and it doesn't matter what the study "proves" because in 10 years there's going to be another study along that proves exactly the opposite...Do what you want, it's all BS anyways.
    Never pick a fight with an old man...If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you - John Steinbeck
    Come to Colorado...the governor is loopy
    .................................................. .................................................. ......................They Live

I plan on going to about 5 local starbucks to show my support and get a shot of espresso at each. Going to be a long day!

I can't stand their coffee but I will go in and get a muffin or something.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Senior Member Array threefeathers's Avatar
    I love their coffee and will be in at least 5 that day. Start in Sierra Vista then in Tucson.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kmagnuss View Post
    [url=http://www.sacbee.com/2012/01/23/4208271/starbucks-pro-gun-policy-prompts.html]

If you don't drink coffee and can't find anything inside which interests you, try buying a cup for the pretty lady in line behind you. Can't be a bad idea on Valentine's Day!
    It can be if the lady in front of you is your wife!
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by threefeathers View Post
    I love their coffee and will be in at least 5 that day. Start in Sierra Vista then in Tucson.
    So, Sarge, make your last run at Harrison and Spanish Trail. We can exchange Valentine cards...
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    As a matter of fact, I am here right now enjoying my Marble Mocha Macchiato while writing this. And I am currently carrying my H&K USP .40 (w/ 13 rds. of Remington Golden Saber ammo) in my Bianchi belt holster hidden under my Italian-made black leather trenchcoat.

Quote Originally Posted by kmagnuss View Post

If you don't drink coffee and can't find anything inside which interests you, try buying a cup for the pretty lady in line behind you. Can't be a bad idea on Valentine's Day!
    I think I'll pass on buying for any pretty (or ugly) ladies in line... wouldn't want to send the wrong impression....

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Storm View Post
    As a matter of fact, I am here right now enjoying my Marble Mocha Macchiato while writing this. And I am currently carrying my H&K USP .40 (w/ 13 rds. of Remington Golden Saber ammo) in my Bianchi belt holster hidden under my Italian-made black leather trenchcoat.
    You're a brave man to admit you bought a foo-foo drink at Starbucks.

I heard that we should pay with a $2 bill to represent the 2nd amendment.

I will be visiting all the local Starbucks that day with my G27 in MIC holster and T-shirt that says "I LOVE STARBUCKS COFFEE & GUNS" it is going to be a long day! :))

The National Gun Victim's Action Council is planning to leave handouts at the Starbucks they visit on Valentine's day...

This is what they look like:

leave-behind.gif

Here is a link to their pdf file. Link

I am working on a "counter pdf" to leave if you're interested... as soon as I get it done, I'll post it here... and you can print one off and take it to your local Starbucks on Valentine's day...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    The National Gun Victim's Action Council is planning to leave handouts at the Starbucks they visit on Valentine's day...

This is what they look like:

leave-behind.gif

Here is a link to their pdf file. Link

I am working on a "counter pdf" to leave if you're interested... as soon as I get it done, I'll post it here... and you can print one off and take it to your local Starbucks on Valentine's day...
    Should I see any lieing about I will I will file them in the appropriate container.
    protek likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Please do post the proper handout.

TIA

Well, my gun totin wife and myself armed up will be taking the whole family to 2 local starbucks on that day. Might go to the one by the house twice for good measure!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links