Boycott scheduled for Starbucks 2/14 ... by anti-gun... let's make it a BUYcott

This is a discussion on Boycott scheduled for Starbucks 2/14 ... by anti-gun... let's make it a BUYcott within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Starbucks' "Pro-Gun" Policy Prompts Gun Victims' Advocate Group to Launch Nationwide Boycott on Valentine's Day 2012 - PR Newswire - sacbee.com An anti-gun group is ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Boycott scheduled for Starbucks 2/14 ... by anti-gun... let's make it a BUYcott

Starbucks' "Pro-Gun" Policy Prompts Gun Victims' Advocate Group to Launch Nationwide Boycott on Valentine's Day 2012 - PR Newswire - sacbee.com

An anti-gun group is planning a boycott of Starbucks for this St Valentine's Day, 2/14/2012.

With this being the case, and Starbucks having a history of treating gun owners with respect, I would encourage everyone to visit a Starbucks on St Valentine's Day and be sure to tell them that you appreciate the way they treat gun owners.

If you don't drink coffee and can't find anything inside which interests you, try buying a cup for the pretty lady in line behind you. Can't be a bad idea on Valentine's Day!

I'll be there with bells (and a G23) on...

In fact, I'll bring some friends....
    VCDL Member
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Count me in
    NRA - Line of Duty Member

SIG P220ST

Next purchase an AR-15 hopefully

I've seen this, unfortunately there are no Starbucks anywhere close to where I'll be 2/14 (if you can believe it). I'm going to make sure I buy a few drinks in the meantime though.

I posted pro 2A stuff on their Facebook website. The responses are priceless.

I'm not a fan of Starbucks really... but I'll definitely support it that day and I really hope they have record sales. Also... be sure to pay with $2 bills so that they know you're a 'gun nut' pro 2a supporter. :)

Wink

I'm addicted to the coffee. So, I'll be there with my XDm 9mm strapped & concealed.
    "A free man is he who does not fear to go to the end of his thought."

I have to admit I do drink a lot of Starbucks. I've always said that what this country needed was a good five dollar cup of coffee!

I'll be there OC to show my support.

VIP Member
    This isn't a one day deal, they are saying the boycott will continue until Starbucks bans guns and becomes an AGGRESSIVE partner in their insanity. Sadly there's no Starbucks here or I'd start going 4-5 times a day.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

I'm going 2x that day!

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar
    I love the Antis attempt to stop gun violence. Setting up a boycott isn't going to do anything at all, there are way too many antis out there who need the caffeine fix in the morning and will stop there and get it without even thinking about guns. I don't think Starbucks is anti or pro gun. I believe that they are not going to let their policy be set by politics or by groups that don't like guns. They are simply honoring state and federal laws that state where guns can go. Lastly when was the last time we heard a report of someone being shot at Starbucks?

Senior Member Array Crescentstar's Avatar
    The bad guys who are using guns criminally ain't sitting around Starbucks sipping coffee and eating crumpets. The antis are living in a dream world.

Quote Originally Posted by Crescentstar View Post
    The bad guys who are using guns criminally ain't sitting around Starbucks sipping coffee and eating crumpets. The antis are living in a dream world.
    1 dead in police shooting at Starbucks on Dash Point Road | UPDATE - Federal Way Mirror
    Hells Angels Gang Fight With Vagos Motorcycle Club Results In 2 Dead, Several Wounded
    Worst California biker feud in decade erupted at Starbucks | Reuters

Quote Originally Posted by ep1953 View Post
    Which is why I'm very happy that Starbucks allows for carry in their stores (and I'm sure you agree). Anytime, anywhere.
    Of course I want them to allow for carry, duh. I was talking to my wife and told her about this thread and she looked up Star Buck shootings. I teach my son to state facts so if he is in a debate somebody can't come back with a fact to disprove something. The gentleman made a statement that if told to an anti could easily be refuted.
    BTW: My wife is a Star Bucks addict and will be there with her girlfriends and her Glock 19.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links