Starbucks BUYcott pdf

Starbucks BUYcott pdf

This is a discussion on Starbucks BUYcott pdf within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is a duplicate post... of sorts... but I've done a takeoff of the NGVAC boycott "leave behind flyer" that some anti's will leave at ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starbucks BUYcott pdf

Starbucks BUYcott pdf

This is a duplicate post... of sorts... but I've done a takeoff of the NGVAC boycott "leave behind flyer" that some anti's will leave at Starbucks on Valentines day...

Mine is, of course, a BUYcott flyer that you could choose to leave behind when you visit Starbucks on Valentine's day. Make sure, that if you visit Starbucks on Valentines day, and purchase any of their products, to pay with $2 bills... in support of the second amendment.

This is a small picture of the flyer I made. (click on it for a larger version that is NOT suitable for printing):

starbucks.jpg

If you want the pdf to print, you'll have to pm me WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS for me to send you one, and I'm happy to do so.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

BTW, the nearest Starbucks to the CEO of NGVAC (who probably runs the anti group from his home) is at 39 W. Division St. in Chicago, Ill.

If you have any friends or relation nearby that area, have them visit that Starbucks and spend a $2 bill, tell 'em Elliot sent you...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Yeah, except for guns are the devil in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by kmagnuss View Post
    Yeah, except for guns are the devil in Chicago.
    Doesn't mean there aren't any in the city that don't want their 2A rights...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Oh, and by the way... you are free to share the pdf on any other boards you are a memeber of... as far as I'm concerned, anyway.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

This site appears to have some real quirks so hopefully this works.

Click on the link ....Then right click on the image and “Save As”......be sure you know the location. From there, you should be able to print a full size (81/2x11) to handout.

starbucks.jpg picture by varmiter - Photobucket

If it doesn’t work, I don’t know what else to try.

Chris

I spent so much money at SBUX because I respect there stance they would go broke it I quit. I actually got to here Howard S. talk at DU.

Nice flyer. I don't even drink coffee anymore but I'll go get something from SB on VDay.

Me too. Considering open carry. Haven't ever done it, and I want to show off my 226 Stainless Elite.

I'll be open carrying for the first time ever on that day when I go to Starbucks. Need to get me some of those $2 bills.

Thanks to Varmiter for trying to make it more accessible. His method of right clicking doesn't work for me.. maybe it will for you.

I hope everyone that wanted one, got one... I won't have much time to email copies of the PDF today... But you can send me an IM and request one, if I have time, I'll get it to you... make sure you send you email address in the IM, I can't send it to you without it...
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Thanks to Varmiter for trying to make it more accessible. His method of right clicking doesn't work for me.. maybe it will for you.
    When you view the page, in the upper right corner will be a set of links. Click on the one titled direct link. It will briefly turn yellow and say copied. Open a new web browser tab and paste the copied contents into the URL bar. This will bring up a page of the image. You can then right click on this image and say save.

Oakchas and Varmiter, a special thanks to both of you. I am planning on visiting SBUX tomorrow in support of this buycott. Now I just need to head out at lunch and get some $2 bills.

I'll be stopping in at the local Starbuck's tomorrow. Maybe even twice! :D
    Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #12-751

If guns kill people, then:
    Pincels miss spel werds;
    Cars make people drive drunk;
    And spoons made Rosie O'Donnel fat.

Spent a couple $2's at the Fayetteville, AR Starbucks last night. Wondering who else partook?

Pretty much a Non-event here in IA... but there were some $2 bills in the tip jar including mine.. and I paid with $2s as well...

Asked the managing barista if she knew what they (the $2bills)were about... she had no clue... no email from HQ or anything.... Told her what was going on, told her that the $2 bills in her till and in her tip jar were people supporting the 2nd amendment... She said "Oh."

I didn't have the heart to ask her if she knew what the second amendment even was... The answer might have depressed me.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links