Back issue with IWB carry - Page 2

Back issue with IWB carry

This is a discussion on Back issue with IWB carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Also...buckmastered2...i REALLY enjoy coming up to Kansas to pheasant hunt...nothing in this world can compare IMHO...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Back issue with IWB carry

Also...buckmastered2...i REALLY enjoy coming up to Kansas to pheasant hunt...nothing in this world can compare IMHO

I herniated two discs (L4-L5, L5-L6) and have a pinched nerve in my middle back. A REALLY tight belt solves my problems. The idea is to spread the weight of the gun evenly around your waist. Don't let the gun hang down and pull on your hips.
    "Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." - St. Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by Buckj View Post
    Also...buckmastered2...i REALLY enjoy coming up to Kansas to pheasant hunt...nothing in this world can compare IMHO
    Come on up I hunt pheasant. season ended 31 jan 2012 I run english pointer season starts around 12 Nov

Cool

A thick double layer gunbelt and a High Noon Public Secret holster worn AIWB have been helpful in allowing me to carry a Glock-23 daily.

My condition is no where as severe as the OP but this combination and firearm posistion may benefit his condition.

photo.jpg
    click image to enlarge....

There are those days when I do switch to a lighter carry gun such as the S&W Model 36 but it is carried in the same posistion with a double layer gunbelt.

Image.jpg
    click image to enlarge....

Good Luck,

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links