Reciprocity between Kansas and West Virginia

This is a discussion on Reciprocity between Kansas and West Virginia within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I saw this on our local paper web page. Encouraging news that Kansas and West Virginia now have full reciprocity. Kansas now recognizes W.Va. gun ...

Thread: Reciprocity between Kansas and West Virginia

Reciprocity between Kansas and West Virginia

I saw this on our local paper web page. Encouraging news that Kansas and West Virginia now have full reciprocity.

Kansas now recognizes W.Va. gun permits
    February 01, 2012 @ 09:34 AM

The Associated Press

Herald-Dispatch

CHARLESTON West Virginians with valid permits can now carry concealed handguns in Kansas.

The reciprocity agreement also allows Kansas residents with valid permits to carry concealed weapons in West Virginia.

West Virginia has similar agreements with 22 other states.

Assistant Attorney General Will Valentino tells the Charleston Gazette that agreements with all the states aren't possible. Some states don't allow concealed weapons to be carried. Other states' laws vary too much from West Virginia's laws.

State Police records show that at least 60,000 West Virginians have concealed weapons permits
    Kansas now recognizes W.Va. gun permits - The Herald Dispatch
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

2. Remove Ads

Links