DPS Received my application today

This is a discussion on DPS Received my application today within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well the Texas Dept of Public Safety received my CHL paperwork today, should have my license by the end of the month so I can ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By longhornfan6

Thread: DPS Received my application today

Well the Texas Dept of Public Safety received my CHL paperwork today, should have my license by the end of the month so I can exercise my 2nd Amendment Right. I pray to God that I will never have to use it but I would rather have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
    Buckj likes this.
    "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

DC
    Great decision. Good luck along the way. I hope to be carrying a CM9 in the not too distant future also.

Congrats....i am in central Texas too...Stephenville area...i will be renewing my CHL for the second time in about a month...i have your back

Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckj View Post
    Congrats....i am in central Texas too...Stephenville area...i will be renewing my CHL for the second time in about a month...i have your back
    Temple area here, and I got your back too
    "Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."--Ronald Reagan

Congrats from Waco.
    "Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." - St. Augustine

Congrats from the South Plains (Lubbock)
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    I'm jealous of you guy's that are just getting your licsenses. When I mailed mine in (right after Obummer was elected) it took 6 months for me to get it in the mail. Congrats and stay safe!

I just did the online app, have my fingerprinting scheduled and take my class on 3/7. Hopefully I will have my license back before mid-April.

Links