Legal Heat Class

This is a discussion on Legal Heat Class within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just saw an advertisement for a Legal Heat class at the PA Sports and Outdoor show which is in Harrisburg, PA this week. They ...

Thread: Legal Heat Class

Legal Heat Class

I just saw an advertisement for a Legal Heat class at the PA Sports and Outdoor show which is in Harrisburg, PA this week. They claim that when you take the class and get the Utah and Arizona permits you can carry in up to 37 states. Anyone know anything about this group and is it a good thing to do?

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    My Ohio resident, PA and NH non-residents combine to give me 39 states. I took one class and then wrote three checks to get all three permits.

My MI permit gives me 39 states....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Distinguished Member Array Fitch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MP45Man View Post
    I just saw an advertisement for a Legal Heat class at the PA Sports and Outdoor show which is in Harrisburg, PA this week. They claim that when you take the class and get the Utah and Arizona permits you can carry in up to 37 states. Anyone know anything about this group and is it a good thing to do?
    Wife and I took the Legal Heat class at Cabela's in Hamburg, PA to get our Utah permits. To get the AZ permit you have to get the finger print forms from AZ as part of the permit application package. With PA and Utah we get 35 states. It happens that 35 covers all the states we need. I really wanted Ohio and MN which UT gave me.

Fitch
    “The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety), by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.” by H. L. Mencken

I'm sorry, I wouldn't take a class from anybody who called it "Legal HEAT"!!! I absolutely, positively despise that term!!!! Uneducated liberal leftist anti-gun nut cases use that term all the time to picture gun owners as red-neck beer swilling hillbillies who just LOVE their guns and go around shooting up roadside signs and spraying bullets at everything in sight! I cringe anytime I read an article in the Dayton Daily News or see something on the Dayton local TV stations and the "reporters" ignorantly refer to someone as "packing heat"!! To me, using the phrase "packing heat" just shows how freaking ignorant you are! I carry a firearm, a gun, a pistol, a revolver, or a semi-auto---I do NOT "pack heat" or "carry a gat" or "tote a piece"!!!!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

Links