IT CAME!!!!!…………………….now back to waiting….

IT CAME!!!!!…………………….now back to waiting….

This is a discussion on IT CAME!!!!!…………………….now back to waiting…. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My Commonwealth of Kentucky Carrying Concealed Deadly Weapons Certificate of Training (they should come up with an acronym) came in the mail today! My wife ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IT CAME!!!!!…………………….now back to waiting….

Wink IT CAME!!!!!…………………….now back to waiting….

My Commonwealth of Kentucky Carrying Concealed Deadly Weapons Certificate of Training (they should come up with an acronym) came in the mail today! My wife took the class the same day (2-5-12) so she got her's also. Now just have to fork out the $120.00 for the next process. Then… back to waiting…. oh joy. Then we get to fork out MORE moolah for the Sig P238 Lady that my wife wants.
    God made man……Sam Colt made them equal.

Beretta PX4 Carrier
    Fourth Gen Glock 26 Carrier

Congrats from Bardstown

Congrats and good luck. The Sig 238 is a good little pistol, and outa most .380's it's one of the best shooting little pistols I'v fired.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

How about "Com Ken Con Certificate of Training"?
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

Quote Originally Posted by logan.hanes View Post
    My Commonwealth of Kentucky Carrying Concealed Deadly Weapons Certificate of Training (they should come up with an acronym) came in the mail today! My wife took the class the same day (2-5-12) so she got her's also. Now just have to fork out the $120.00 for the next process. Then… back to waiting…. oh joy. Then we get to fork out MORE moolah for the Sig P238 Lady that my wife wants.
    Congrats! It's too bad they make you jump through all those hoops just to practice your 2A rights! Here in Morgan County, Alabama all we have to do is fill out a form, go through the NCIC, hand over $20 and walk out with your Alabama State Pistol License in hand!
    NRA MEMBER
    EDC: Beretta Nano

Congrats! It's too bad they make you jump through all those hoops just to practice your 2A rights! Here in Morgan County, Alabama all we have to do is fill out a form, go through the NCIC, hand over $20 and walk out with your Alabama State Pistol License in hand! Now personally, I think even that is hog wash but it sure beat a lot of other places!
    NRA MEMBER
    EDC: Beretta Nano

VIP Member
    1 Step out of the way, 1 more to go. Won't be long until your good to go.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Probably another month before I carry… just a guess.

Beretta PX4 Carrier

Quote Originally Posted by johnbergsing View Post
    Congrats! It's too bad they make you jump through all those hoops just to practice your 2A rights! Here in Morgan County, Alabama all we have to do is fill out a form, go through the NCIC, hand over $20 and walk out with your Alabama State Pistol License in hand!
    Dang makes me glad I live in Nevada,,my Process is about the same as johnbergsing's ,,, Congrats on getting the CKCCDWCT

Look at the positive side...
    You'll soon have your permit, AND a wife who ALSO wants to be armed.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Not to rain on your parade but the next step is when most problems occur. You have the certificate that you took the class, now they're going to decide if your legal to carry.

Hope all goes well. Just remember that you'll get your notice to pick up your permit on a Friday which means you'll have to wait till the following Monday to pick it up.

I love how they call it a "Concealed DEADLY Weapon". Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by johnbergsing View Post
    True,but his permit is good for a whole lotta states,IIRC he can carry in like 38 states.I realise that getting a permit fast and cheap is great,but some states won't reciprocate with States that don't meet their minimum requirements.(I know it's BS,it would be nice if everyone could pay 20.00 and carry in all 50 States)
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I know… still more hoops to jump through… BUT it is one step closer than I was yesterday. I've gotten one speeding ticket my entire life and that disappeared from my record YEARS ago… so I should be pretty safe.

Beretta PX4 Carrier

Distinguished Member Array XD 45's Avatar
    congrats
    XD .45, Glock 23, Mossberg 590A, M&P 15 Rossi 641, RIA 1911

If You Want To Know The Mind Of A Man Listen To His Words

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links