Utah CFP Class

Utah CFP Class

This is a discussion on Utah CFP Class within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi everyone from Washington State. New to forum, Finally completed my Utah & Oregon Class this Saturday. Already had Washington State. Wasn't exactly what I ...

Thread: Utah CFP Class

Utah CFP Class

Hi everyone from Washington State. New to forum, Finally completed my Utah & Oregon Class this Saturday. Already had Washington State. Wasn't exactly what I expected but the classes were fine. My buddy and I were in and out in a few hours. There were probably 50 people in the class and he had another one scheduled. I will get the Utah mailed out tomorrow and schedule the Oregon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

VIP Member
    In a course in Southern California, I just got multi-state packets to fill out for permit application. The six hours were a very basic NRA safety course but interactive among the two dozen students, including everyone's shooting five rounds of .22 semi-auto, plus a segment of less than an hour specifically addressing Utah law and covering Utah-mandatory topics. I feel it was more of a bureaucratic hoop but learned a few things as always.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

Links