Campus carry in LA heating up...

Campus carry in LA heating up...

This is a discussion on Campus carry in LA heating up... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here is an article in today's LSU Reveille. There is also another article that is pro-firearms in the corresponding "Head-to-Head" discussion. I encourage you to ...

Thread: Campus carry in LA heating up...

Thumbs up Campus carry in LA heating up...

Here is an article in today's LSU Reveille. There is also another article that is pro-firearms in the corresponding "Head-to-Head" discussion. I encourage you to vote in the poll also (it is already a landslide in firearm favor). My anonymous comment is under the "Anti" article and is the one beginning with "I am a Concealed Carry Permit holder....". I am quite pleased with it. Let me know what you think....

Head to Head: Allowing weapons on campus is a crazy idea - Opinion - The Daily Reveille - Louisiana State University

Head to Head: Responsible students will make LSU safer - Opinion - The Daily Reveille - Louisiana State University

Quote Originally Posted by LAglocks View Post
    Here is an article in today's LSU Reveille. There is also another article that is pro-firearms in the corresponding "Head-to-Head" discussion. I encourage you to vote in the poll also (it is already a landslide in firearm favor). My anonymous comment is under the "Anti" article and is the one beginning with "I am a Concealed Carry Permit holder....". I am quite pleased with it. Let me know what you think....

Head to Head: Allowing weapons on campus is a crazy idea - Opinion - The Daily Reveille - Louisiana State University

Head to Head: Responsible students will make LSU safer - Opinion - The Daily Reveille - Louisiana State University
    I'll let a quote from "How I Met Your Mother" speak for me: "Lawyered". That kid is an idiot. 'Nuff said.
    A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. --George Washington

Darn! I thought this was about Los Angeles, and for a minute thought that they we're getting smarter in California!
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Wow... Do you notice the differences in professionalism between the two articles?

The anti-gunners article is almost completely opinion based, and the author is extremely arrogant. His persona is that of a member of the "Nancy Pulosi: My Political/Rich friends and I carry weapons, but you all shouldn't own one." Arrogant liberals never cease to amaze me.

Sponsored Links