Kahr serial #'s

This is a discussion on Kahr serial #'s within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I may be the only person with a Kahr handgun who didn't know this,but I'll pass it on FWIW. I've wondered about the ser. # ...

Thread: Kahr serial #'s

Kahr serial #'s

I may be the only person with a Kahr handgun who didn't know this,but I'll pass it on FWIW. I've wondered about the ser. # on my CM9 because the first digit didn't look to me like a # 1, assuming that the #'s began with 1 0 ... and so on. So I sent Kahr CS an E-Mail and the response was a welcome one; to whit: Kahr ser. #'s start with two LETTERS followed by FOUR numbers! I KNEW something was wrong about how my gun's # had been recorded on the receipt, etc... . So... am I the only one who didn't know this little fact? The confusion happened due to the way the # was "punched" into the little area under the front of the barrel: it's very hard to tell the "i" from a "1"; thus the problem. I guess this is not something to get upset over; just wanted clarification from Kahr and they responded in quick time.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    I wonder the same thing . mines is an IO but sure would be easy to call it a 1O.

BINGO!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Links