Heads up all! The United States Concealed Carry Association has free webinar

This is a discussion on Heads up all! The United States Concealed Carry Association has free webinar within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Since it's no charge I figured some may want to check it out. https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/# Runs several times a day for the next four days. If ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cyngen
  • 1 Post By kapnketel

Thread: Heads up all! The United States Concealed Carry Association has free webinar

Heads up all! The United States Concealed Carry Association has free webinar

Since it's no charge I figured some may want to check it out. https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/#

Runs several times a day for the next four days. If you miss it there's a small window in which you can catch a replay. I missed the last one so I don't know how good they are. Not sure again how basic or advanced it is... Seriously hope it isn't solely a marketing tool for his Defense Shield. Sad to say, I liked Tim's initiative and timing on providin his group and magazine but this new program where you can't be a subscribe without having the "insurance" reminds me of Netflix and the New Coke massive marketing faux pas.

He claims he boosting his subscriber rate. I hardly doubt that. He may very well be increasing his revenue along with a decline in subscribership. That's what they consider in the industry acceptable loss. When I worked for Verizon Communications, we made a major change in our package offering which resulted in a loss of approx 5% of 20 million subscribers. They didn't care because the resultant revenue increase made up for the loss.

I don't think he will have the same result and even if he does, shame on him for alienating so many happy subscribers. He claimed due to insurance company rules all members of a CLUB have to be covered. He could have just as easily formed a new club. There is another meaning in all of this for the term "Marketing Tool"

Mixed feelings here

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Hoganbeg's Avatar
    Reminds me of Ronco.

Distinguished Member Array Toorop's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing. I will try to check it out if I can. I figure it can't hurt to hear other peoples opinions.

I started to sit in one of those presentations last month. It turned into an hour long infomercial for his company/product. Never again for me.

Kurt
    stancehold likes this.

Gawd, I finally put them on email block.

No thanks.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Wow! Tim, the Tool is offering yet another "wonderful thing!" I wish him all the luck he deserves.
    Sorry, USCCA is dead to me.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Never again for me.Thang you very much!

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    He's the ShamWow guy of firearms. "But wait, there's more! If you call within the next 30 minutes..."
    Hoganbeg likes this.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Does the original post in the thread smell like spam, or is just me?
    The Founders Got It Right - Back To The Constitution
    NRA (Life) - GOA (Life) - NAGR - GOSC (Life)

I could have sworn the word in the caption was a free Winebar

I suppose I really need new eye glasses.

I guess I was all excited about the winebar, but now I guess I will have to check out the Webinar instead.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I quit drinking his koolaid when he came out with his insurance plan for everyone.
    "Lets Be Careful Out There!"

Ron

Well, thought I might see if Tim had anything usefull in his, what did he call it a Webinair or something? Just another infomercial, maybe 20 minutes of nothing new info and over an hour expanding on himself and HIS USCCA. Should have known, that's why I nver renewed 2 years ago. Got 4-5 emails a day all wanting money for this or that. Tried to unsubscribe every day for over a month and a half dozen calls to no avail, they still kept coming. Finally blocked em. After renewal passed they started again, we miss you-we will give you this etc. Had to block again. 3 friends who were members about the same time had the same issues.

My advice don't waste time and effort

Been there, done that. The NRA has something similar, and, I believe, more trustworthy.

Links