Location Of Your Permit In Your Wallet? - Page 7

Location Of Your Permit In Your Wallet?

This is a discussion on Location Of Your Permit In Your Wallet? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've got a tri-fold. right behind the window flap (where i keep my license), is 3 slots. i keep my ccw license there with my ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Location Of Your Permit In Your Wallet?

I've got a tri-fold. right behind the window flap (where i keep my license), is 3 slots. i keep my ccw license there with my sam's card in front of that and then my insurance card in front of my sam's card. you can just barely see my ccw license with the other 2 cards in front of it. no one's the wiser.

cj
    Am I the only one who buries it? I've got a bi-fold with a split section, and it's tucked underneath everything else in that back section with a little flap down over the whole stack. I think my NRA card is in there too. I almost never need to show it (actually, I've NEVER had to show it), and if someone gets ahold of it for some reason...especially for nefarious reasons, if they run across it and read or recognize it, it's almost as bad as them finding an empty holster on you as they suddenly perk up and give you lots of extra attention (can't find it now, but this refers to an incident report on AR15.com where, during a robbery, the perp discovered an empty holster on one of the victims quickly escalating to a shootout).

Behind my DL, but face down.

VIP Member
    Behind my DL.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Ex Member
    Depending on your State, do you HAVE to tell the LEO you are armed, something to consider:
    There is, In Indy, a radio host named Greg Garrison. He is a former prosecutor, and he advise to NOT pull your CCW permit unless asked. You MAY get a non LEO fan of civilians having guns and he COULD make things rough for you. I always kept it in full view when wallet is open but when a lawyer/prosecutor says it's a bad idea, I am going to listen.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links