carry to the gym?

This is a discussion on carry to the gym? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Snap fitness does not allow ccw in their gyms. Good neighborhood but working out late at night with no people can be scary. Ive been ...

Thread: carry to the gym?

carry to the gym?

Snap fitness does not allow ccw in their gyms. Good neighborhood but working out late at night with no people can be scary. Ive been trying to go no later than 8 but on the weekends i feel stronger going at 10-11pm. Anyone carry to the gym......or did all gyms banned guns?

2. Remove Ads

Do they have it posted or in your contract, or did one of the employees tell you its not allowed. Unless its in your contract or posted somewhere there is a good chance its not part of the company policy. You could just carry regardless, but that would put you in a bad spot if you ever had to actually use your gun.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 02R1 View Post
    Snap fitness does not allow ccw in their gyms. Good neighborhood but working out late at night with no people can be scary. Ive been trying to go no later than 8 but on the weekends i feel stronger going at 10-11pm. Anyone carry to the gym......or did all gyms banned guns?
    That is going to be an individual businesses decision. As previously mentioned, check your membership contract. If it is not in the contract, demand a refund and go somewhere else.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

This topic is posted at least once a month. I'd recommend you use the search function and read the opinions there. I'm not going to bother to repost my numerous posts on this topic.

I don't carry into my gym, I just don't care to have to explain the thing as I'm off-loading it into my locker. However, my gym is in Holland, Michigan where the suns a little brighter, the flowers stand a little taller --- there's really not much reason.

Links