Thieves Met with Guns

This is a discussion on Thieves Met with Guns within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is a good story of out NW Washington. It was another attempted home break-in in a recent rash of burglaries in the Puget Sound ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sturmruger

Thread: Thieves Met with Guns

Thieves Met with Guns

This is a good story of out NW Washington.

It was another attempted home break-in in a recent rash of burglaries in the Puget Sound area. In many of the cases, would-be burglars now find themselves being confronted by armed homeowners.

LINK TO STORY
    beararms likes this.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    It is good that the homeowners are fighting back but the article should have included a warning that you must not shoot at the criminals if they are running away.

The would-be burglar ran to his truck, and the homeowner fired one shot at him as he was driving away.
    Police have not determined if they will file charges on the homeowner for shooting at the suspect as he was fleeing.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    I showed my wife the story about Gig Harbor. She never answers the door when I'm not home. I keep telling her she doesn't have to answer it, but she needs to respond by taking actions inside to be prepared if the knocking was just probing. I'm hoping the news story in our town will help motivate her to be vigilant.
    Walk softly ...

people are tired of being victims anymore and with the SYG laws in place they can fight back without being the criminal

Links