I'm done with CNN and their 2A/SYG rhetoric

This is a discussion on I'm done with CNN and their 2A/SYG rhetoric within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by msgt/ret Here are some other news sources I peruse on occasion, very interesting to read the news from an international perspective. England ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: I'm done with CNN and their 2A/SYG rhetoric

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Here are some other news sources I peruse on occasion, very interesting to read the news from an international perspective.

England BBC - Homepage
    Germany International - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News
    Russia English pravda.ru: Russian news and analysis
    it is a sad state of affairs when a source like pravda has more credibility than US news outlets

2. Remove Ads

Just be glad you don't live in Orlando FL. We have the Orlando Slantinel as our only newspaper. They make CNN look positively right wing! Most media nowadays has given up on Journalism or reporting, they simply care about ratings. Controversy = Ratings and the more liberal the better. After all, all of those soccer Moms are the only ones left watching.

Quote Originally Posted by bigredfish View Post
    Just be glad you don't live in Orlando FL. We have the Orlando Slantinel as our only newspaper. They make CNN look positively right wing! Most media nowadays has given up on Journalism or reporting, they simply care about ratings. Controversy = Ratings and the more liberal the better. After all, all of those soccer Moms are the only ones left watching.
    Dittos on the Slantinel! If it weren't for the comics I'd probably cancel. On the other hand I do like to keep an eye on what they are telling the masses. I also like to know where the snakes in the woods are, they are less dangerous that way.

VIP Member
    What a surprise, CNN misrepresenting the facts
    "Don't start none, won't be none!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links