CCW Badges

This is a discussion on CCW Badges within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Do people actually buy/wear/use them? I see ads for them all the time so someone is buying them. On G-d's green eart can someone tell ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Paymeister
  • 2 Post By Bark'n

Thread: CCW Badges

Thumbs down CCW Badges

Do people actually buy/wear/use them? I see ads for them all the time so someone is buying them. On G-d's green eart can someone tell me why? If I was a cop I think i'd arrest the idiot based on principal alone... For impersonating a law abiding citizen...lol. Whoever has one makes us look real bad. I have heard of cop wanna be syndrome but this might betaking it way too far.

Like hello... You have a permit. It is understood you have a right to carry and you passed the background check. What the heck is upmwith the badge thing? Are you a privileged crime fighter now too?

Okay, I am done with my rant, what is the real world take on these things... Meaning has anyone heard of any stories of someone actually presenting one? I mean other than at the office halloween party?

2. Remove Ads

You mean you don't have one?

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar
    I'm partial to the CCW sash and tiara, myself.
    Crescentstar and Arborigine like this.
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

I'm going to close this thread for you.

I know you're a new member, but this topic has been discussed so much that we have made a sticky at the top of this forum in particular regarding CHL Badges.

You can view responses til the cows come home in that thread or do a search for the many, many more threads on the same subject.
    Cook74 and DMan like this.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Links