Fingerprints tomorrow

This is a discussion on Fingerprints tomorrow within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Getting fingerprints tomorrow but......I have a fresh cut right dead center on my left thumb. Its about the size of a small grain of rice ...

Thread: Fingerprints tomorrow

Fingerprints tomorrow

Getting fingerprints tomorrow but......I have a fresh cut right dead center on my left thumb. Its about the size of a small grain of rice and deeper than just a scrape. I sliced it on something and then "peeled" the flap off. It is really small but I also don't want to waste my time. Should I wait until it's totally healed?

Dono

2. Remove Ads

I really can not answer the question since I was born with my fingerprints. Just Kidding. Get printed they will be able to read 9 out of 10. I work with my hands and get sliced up never had a problem getting printed.
    You do not know, what you do not know, until you realize that you do not know it

call the co doing it and ask..I don't see one cut making a difference

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    I'd say that it probably wont affect anything at all.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Done deal. They looked pretty good IMO. Now it's hurry up and wait. The lady at the sheriff's office told me that they were taking the full 90 days. We'll see.

Dono

Quote Originally Posted by Dono View Post
    Getting fingerprints tomorrow but......I have a fresh cut right dead center on my left thumb. Its about the size of a small grain of rice and deeper than just a scrape. I sliced it on something and then "peeled" the flap off. It is really small but I also don't want to waste my time. Should I wait until it's totally healed?

Dono
    I work with a guy who has not been able to get his fingerprints properly taken for his permit. The reason is (and I have looked closely at his hands to verify this) that his fingertips are uncommonly smooth.

He has not done anything to them to lower the profile of his fingerprints; it's just a naturally occurring thing for him.

Recently, he has thought about going to his state and visiting the state HQ for the FBI to see if they have a way to get a decent set of his prints so he can get his permit.

Links