Add Red Lobster to the list

This is a discussion on Add Red Lobster to the list within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; The wife and I decided on lunch at RL today. As we approached the door there in plain sight is their no gun policy....

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Add Red Lobster to the list

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar

Add Red Lobster to the list

The wife and I decided on lunch at RL today. As we approached the door there in plain sight is their no gun policy.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    No more lobster fest for me. Darn I liked the twin tails.

No big deal. I'm allergic to shellfish.
    DirkD likes this.

No heartbreak here either though the wife likes the place.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

VIP Member
    They say shell fish is bad for you anyways.

I like me some Red Lobster. The one I go to in North Little Rock, Ar, I haven't noticed a sign yet. The next time I go,I will check and if they have a sign,I'll turn around and go somewhere else.
    Remember, Life is not like a box of chocolate's.. It's more like a jalapeno pepper, because what you decide upon today can really burn your butt tomorrow..

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    I like me some Red Lobster. The one I go to in North Little Rock, Ar, I haven't noticed a sign yet. The next time I go,I will check and if they have a sign,I'll turn around and go somewhere else.
    The one here isn't the typical no gun with the red slash through it. It is in the form of a badge sort of.

Patrick Henry

Distinguished Member Array Agave's Avatar
    I'm not one to eat treif anyway.
    BenGoodLuck and DMan like this.
    The preceding post may contain sarcasm; it's just better that way. However, it is still intended with construction and with the Love of my L-rd Y'shua.

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, Tennessee Certified Instructor

They aren't posted here,are RL franchise restaurants,if they are could just be the owners opinions
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

VIP Member
    Red Lobster has not made it to Iraq yet and the one in NLR no longer has the King Crab Fest so I have not been even when home.

Will just have to see what Runt finds out with the sign. By the way Runt we are from the same home town send me a PM if you like we may know each other.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    I eat or have eaten at the one in Little Rock, North Little Rock and Branson MO. Haven't seen any signs on them yet.
    We will be much better off when we learn to deal with things as they really are, instead of how we wish them to be!

Senior Moderator
    Must be a local thing.
    The ones in Little Rock arent posted.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

My local RL isn't posted either. Not that it matters. Signs carry no weight of law in my state. And since I am no OC'er, nobody is ever the wiser.
    G.S.C. likes this.

this may not be corporate policy, it might be an over zealous franchisee, if y'all really care to make an issue of it you can contact their corporate home and complain to the management of that restaurant with the sign.
    Here in FLA signs like that have no legal backing and I usually ignore them choosing a don't ask/don't tell policy, that said if I am found out and asked to leave I am obliged to leave or face arrest for felony armed trespassing. YMMV
    Tzadik likes this.

Red Lobster is owned by Darden Restaurant (also owns Olive Garden) based here in Orlando. I doubt the no gun policy is a corporate thing as you rarely see a sign like that in a Florida restaurant.
    Since we're pushing 900,000 CCW licenses in Florida, that would not be too smart for business.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Links