What to tell nosy coworkers --- your suggestions wanted! - Page 2

What to tell nosy coworkers --- your suggestions wanted!

This is a discussion on What to tell nosy coworkers --- your suggestions wanted! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Do you have a pic of said Bulge LOL...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 111
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: What to tell nosy coworkers --- your suggestions wanted!

  1. #16
    Senior Member Array RubenZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    RGV,Tx
    Posts
    580
    Do you have a pic of said Bulge LOL
    Glock 20sf, Sig P938


  2. #17
    Member Array 2wheelGnnr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Peoples Republic of NY
    Posts
    133
    I pocket carry a LCP and its sorta think and noticeable in the front pocket....some commented once and I said my phone they I stopped carrying phone on belt. generally on my desk or something now.......no one asks anymore questions.
    Please...work HARDER as MILLIONS on welfare depending on YOU !!

  3. #18
    VIP Member
    Array Mike1956's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Marion County, Ohio
    Posts
    11,462
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenZ View Post
    Do you have a pic of said Bulge LOL
    brommeland khaki covered.jpg
    Look, no bulge.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

  4. #19
    Ex Member Array Yoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    2,782
    If he keeps pressing you, can you say it's a knife?

    Would that be allowed...?

    You would get an "Oh..." and your "none of your business" response would then make sense.

    Do you have a feeling on whether this co-worker is in your camp? or an anti?

  5. #20
    Ex Member Array MP9NewMexico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Mexico/Colorado/Texas
    Posts
    318
    Tuckable IWBs with clips, as stated, do not work for me. Required to wear dress slacks, tucked in dress shirt, and tie.
    Prefer pocket carry, because a sport coat gets pretty warm in the summer.

    Trying to make PC work. Not interested in a dinky .380

    And, not sure if he's pro or anti, just don't want ppl to know about it!
    Spirit51 likes this.

  6. #21
    Ex Member Array barstoolguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    under a rock in area 51
    Posts
    2,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    Smartcarry.

    If he notices it in that holster, he wants to buy you dinner and make you breakfast.

    T M I
    goldshellback likes this.

  7. #22
    Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    If he keeps pressing you, can you say it's a knife?

    Would that be allowed...?

    You would get an "Oh..." and your "none of your business" response would then make sense.

    Do you have a feeling on whether this co-worker is in your camp? or an anti?
    I have never not asked to see someones knife...WHAT GUY WOULDN'T ASK TO LOOK AT A KNIFE!
    Spade115 likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

  8. #23
    Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    982
    Why do you feel obligated to tell them anything? If it's not against comany policy or rules I wouldn't worry about it. If it is, then time to carry some other way before you get ratted out.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

  9. #24
    Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Posts
    1,270
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    I have never not asked to see someones knife...WHAT GUY WOULDN'T ASK TO LOOK AT A KNIFE!
    When it's causing that bulge a bulge in his pocket... no thanks.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

    "Gun control means hitting your target every time."

    Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

  10. #25
    Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ct
    Posts
    1,968
    concealed means......
    no one sees any thing so no one ever asks you about how your 'looking'

    different gun and location as bullshark said

    and---for the next little while, so when he has his eyes on you--
    you can take "whatever" out of the pocket and let him acccidently see it.
    perhaps an old style address book, notebook, caculator, cell phone....

    whatever to get him to stop thinking about your pocket.
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

  11. #26
    Ex Member Array MP9NewMexico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Mexico/Colorado/Texas
    Posts
    318
    The reason I want to go pocket carry is because I am a medical professional. I don't think I can move my white jacket out of the way, untuck my shirt, draw, and fire, fast enough to prevent harm to myself.

  12. #27
    Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Posts
    1,270
    Quote Originally Posted by MP9NewMexico View Post
    The reason I want to go pocket carry is because I am a medical professional. I don't think I can move my white jacket out of the way, untuck my shirt, draw, and fire, fast enough to prevent harm to myself.
    Just sling an AK over your shoulder, and prop it in the corner of whatever room you're in. Then you won't have to worry about it at all.
    Spade115 and atctimmy like this.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

    "Gun control means hitting your target every time."

    Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

  13. #28
    VIP Member Array Crowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    West Allis WI
    Posts
    2,761
    It is my Teddy Bear I have had since I was 2 two years old and I can't let it go.
    paramedic70002 likes this.
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

    Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

  14. #29
    Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ct
    Posts
    1,968
    for you they make shoulder holsters

    wear with a loose fitting shirt and if you need the gun you just push past the button ( it can be fixed afterwards)
    to get to the gun. practice with old shirts; buttons do not break as easy as one commenly thinks.
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

  15. #30
    Ex Member Array MP9NewMexico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Mexico/Colorado/Texas
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolvingMag View Post
    Just sling an AK over your shoulder, and prop it in the corner of whatever room you're in. Then you won't have to worry about it at all.
    Lol yeah, that'd work!

    Reason I even want to carry in the first place is because the hospital where I am working is in sh*tville central. They have a "no firearms" sign on the entrance, but that doesn't mean sh*t to a drug addict or felon. Our "security" team consists of 6, middle-aged, overweight men (and 1 woman). They carry a walkie talkie and wear blue polos and black tactical pants. No cuffs. No baton. No tazer. No mace. No gun....no security. It's a joke. Needless to say, anyone and everyone in the hospital is a sitting duck for a crazed person intent on hurting others.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

conceal tazer shirt
,
concealed carry compression shirt
,
female conceal methods
,

m&p shield ankle carry

,
m&p shield pocket carry
,
m&p shield superfly
,
m&p shield vs r9
,

nosey coworkers

,
nosy co workers
,

nosy coworkers

,

reddit sswalloww

,

sswalloww reddit

Click on a term to search for related topics.