Seasonal Carry - Page 3

Seasonal Carry

This is a discussion on Seasonal Carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Living in central Florida, I too would like to carry IWB or OWB with a light jacket as a cover garment. However, what do you ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Seasonal Carry

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    Living in central Florida, I too would like to carry IWB or OWB with a light jacket as a cover garment. However, what do you do if you have the occasion to go indoors, like a restaurant, friends home or shopping mall? Keep your coat on and sweat like a pig and look like a goof or take off your coat and get arrested for brandishing. For me, it's the same thing summer an winter, pocket carry 9o% of the time when wearing cargo shorts and a pocket "tee", Smart Carry in dress slacks or sport shorts.

VIP Member
    I always carry in a belly band so no need to change my method based on the season. I can carry with shirt tucked in or out, with shorts, with a t-shirt, with a bathing suit, etc. etc.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links