Busted by my Daughter

This is a discussion on Busted by my Daughter within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by eeeZnow Funny how different kids can be. Mine are young adults now, so it's not an issue. My son (the oldest) could ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Busted by my Daughter

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by eeeZnow View Post
    Funny how different kids can be. Mine are young adults now, so it's not an issue. My son (the oldest) could be told anything at any age and would keep it to himself. My daughter, on the other hand, was a blabber mouth and would tell just for the shock factor so we never told her anything.

And thanks Spirit51 for the handy info! I never thought about a game plan for when someone is with me. Though I am new to this whole CCW thing.
    I've tried talking to my wife about 'the plan' many times. She just ignores me, and carries on with what she was already doing. So, when the time comes, all I can do is hope that she will listen to me, or act appropriately.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

2. Remove Ads

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links