Older video of woman making too much sense for the libs on gun control

This is a discussion on Older video of woman making too much sense for the libs on gun control within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I know this is an old video, but I have never seen it. I stumbled across it in one of my car forums OT sections. ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By smolck
  • 2 Post By KimBobTex

Thread: Older video of woman making too much sense for the libs on gun control

I know this is an old video, but I have never seen it. I stumbled across it in one of my car forums OT sections. The incident happened in 1991. I applaud this woman for the way she carries herself and makes her points. What I take away from this video:
    1. ALWAYS carry. She mentions they were in a nice restaurant, not a dark alley, kinda reminds me why I carry even when at church.
    2. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
    3. Do the liberals really want us to be in this same situation some day? If so, they are a heartless and evil bunch.

Spirit51 and Secret Spuk like this.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    I saw this before, did you see the looks of yeah but we know what's best for you.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Dr. Suzanne Gratia Hupp, of Texas. Chiropractor and former state legislator.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

This is what started the path for the Texas CHL licenses,the Luby's massacre in Killeen Tx that killed both her parents
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Never seen this video before. Talk about a powerful message! Thank you for sharing.

Texas did not allow conceal carry at the time, but you could legally keep a gun in your car. Being a law abiding citizen & following the laws of the day, she left her gun in her car while dining with her parents at Luby's at the time of the shooting. She was the catalyst for Texas conceal carry, slamming the Texas law makers for preventing her, by following the restrictive laws they placed on her & everyone else at the time, from being able to legally defend themselves in situations such as this, by not being able to legally carry a firearm on your person. A gun in the car does noone any good when the shooting is taking place in the restaurant.

Very powerful stuff. A hero in my book for carrying the torch after such a great personal loss of both parents. Her dad ran towards the shooter during a lull in the shooting to try to subdue the shooter, but didn't make it to him in time & was shot. Her mother was on her way out of the building with Suzanne, but broke away & went back to her husband, & was shot while laying on top of him to protect him.

A family of heros to say the least. Google Killeen Lubys shooting for more info.
    W9HDG and mano3 like this.
    Asked by a CNN reporter "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?, the Marine sniper simply shrugged & replied "recoil".

Now more than ever, we are at war on our home soil ... WAKE UP & arm our troops when they are on home soil!

That IS a classic... and is greatly responsible for the slow change that brought us all to where we are today... In Texas, and most of the rest of the states (all the sensible ones). we owe her a debt of gratitude for being an outspoken catalyst for good.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    It is a great video, terrible story, but she is very well spoken and logical. People like her scare and completely baffle the gun grabbers. I appreciate everything she has done for all of us.
    Walk softly ...

Links