Bad: Gun control works... for the BGs anyhow

This is a discussion on Bad: Gun control works... for the BGs anyhow within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Father, 56, in critical condition after being stabbed trying to shield dying son from frenzied attack by hoodie gang outside pub | Mail Online Two ...

Thread: Bad: Gun control works... for the BGs anyhow

Father, 56, in critical condition after being stabbed trying to shield dying son from frenzied attack by hoodie gang outside pub | Mail Online

Two things:
    - Quote: "I didnít see exactly what happened to Luke, but at 17 why have they got knives?" --- maybe they need to tighten up the knife (and hoodie) control laws?
    - Wondering if there's more to the story as to victim selection. Witnesses said he had nothing to do with an earlier altercation, but is the victim flashing some sort of gang sign in two of the pics? Maybe it's something to do with the UK football culture - I confess to being ignorant of the details of it.

"those bloody black youths"....you don't even have to see where the attacks took place; you can tell by the way that article was wrote

For what it's worth, any time I've seen Daily Mail referenced was in joking, or being called the "Daily Fail." Still, whatever truth is in the story is terrible :(

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NH_Esau View Post
    Witnesses said he had nothing to do with an earlier altercation, but is the victim flashing some sort of gang sign in two of the pics? Maybe it's something to do with the UK football culture - I confess to being ignorant of the details of it.
    For what it's worth, I don't think he's flashing gang signs at all. A lot of younger people tend to make some sort of the two fingered "peace" symbol when taking pictures. I'm not really sure why though.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

If I was in the UK I would carry a cane at least. The riots last summer should have been a wake up.

Sent from my 300 baud modem

That wasn't gang 'signs' me thinks.......

Either way, 20 or more thug rush a pub and comence to killing, beating, etc. for who knows what reason. That's beyond tragic. Worse, it happened in Great Britian....... those 'hoodlums' won't get what they deserve.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Quote Originally Posted by goldshellback View Post
    Worse, it happened in Great Britian....... those 'hoodlums' won't get what they deserve.
    C'mon, they arrested two of them, gave them a stern talking to, and released them. What more do you want?

VIP Member
    Come on guys, were talking GB here. The hoodie wearing upstanding young men did nothing wrong. They were just standing around and this crazed young man just ran into their knives, again and again and again. The father, if he survives, will be charge with obstruction their attempts to render aid to his son, and receive a 75 year sentence in jail.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

They took away the guns,maybe next the knives,they could solve this by taking away the sports.

mkh
    Sounds like the Treyvon gang has gone international.
    Last edited by mkh; May 23rd, 2012 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Spelling

Sponsored Links