Massad Ayoob interview

This is a discussion on Massad Ayoob interview within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Brass63 A very worthwhile use of 40 minutes! Thanks for the post. I think listening to him and other seasoned professional experts ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Massad Ayoob interview

Quote Originally Posted by Brass63 View Post
    A very worthwhile use of 40 minutes!
    Thanks for the post.
    I think listening to him and other seasoned professional experts should be REQUIRED in CCW classes - I mean the mandated one needed for the permit many places. I've only been shooting for 5 years, but I made it my business to really study things before I got my permit - from gun types and models, to CCW and Self-Defense Law in my area. I talked to cops, lawyers, went on forums like this. And I've kept it up - and also go to the range a hell of a lot. I take the whole thing VERY seriously. I think here we all do.

But I tell you, I see some new shooters in the wave we're presently getting going into a gun store to buy a gun like it was another adult toy - a new, neat "cell-phone" or some such treat. They seem to have zip knowledge of anything and seem to care little about educating themselves. Especially about CCW and Law.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array TonyDTrigger's Avatar
    I listened to the whole show today on my way to and from work (plus at lunch). I am a regular listener..in Stitcher.. love your gun reviews, general comments and interviews. Great show. Great interview with Massad today. That class must be awesome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links