How do you carry your OC spray

This is a discussion on How do you carry your OC spray within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A bigger spray in the side pocket of the car, and a smaller OC spray in my front shirt pocket......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How do you carry your OC spray

A bigger spray in the side pocket of the car, and a smaller OC spray in my front shirt pocket...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

2. Remove Ads

I carry a Spitfire on a leather cord, around my neck, hanging low enough so that it is not clear that is it there and so that it takes only reaching up under the shirt to deploy it.
    "To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence." Friedrich Nietzsche

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadelic View Post
    I have this holster for my 2oz Fox Labs Flip Top canister. I agree that it is too big for a pants pocket. Sometimes I just carry one of the smaller Fox Labs key chain units in my front pocket.
    I got a 2 oz sabre red pepper gel AND a holster for LESS than this price :D
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    I carry a Kimber Guardian Angel in the right front pocket of my shorts for those unforgettable moments. Always Carry,Never Tell.

I carry a 2 oz. Fox brand pepper spray in a side or cargo pocket. When I am out bicycling I have the 5 oz. size in a side pocket in my handlebar bag. Some dogs seem to think I am a threat when I am pedaling by. I had a German Shepherd and a Pit Bull tear out after me, while I was on a paved public trail. There was a woman with them and the ******* didn't have them on a leash. The German Shepherd caught up with me and started trying to bite into my heel as I was pedaling. I pepper-sprayed him in the eyes, nose and muzzle. That stopped him immediately. Luckily the Pit Bull did not join in the fight. If they both started attacking, they were gonna get .40 slugs to the chest! Glad it worked out the way it did, though.

VIP Member
    I wish one of the manufacturers would redesign the bottle, flatter and rectangular, perhaps with a crescent shape
    so that the dang things could slide easily into a rt rear pocket. Also, so it would be easier to feel the orientation of
    the device as one retrieves it.

Practice getting it out, into position and ready to use while being rushed by an attacker. It isn't all that easy.

The Dark wrote: "I carry a Spitfire on a leather cord, around my neck," I don't like things around my neck. Doesn't matter
    if it is fashionable or utilitarian. Its something a turd can grab and choke you out with.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links