Spent a week in Atlanta unarmed and........

This is a discussion on Spent a week in Atlanta unarmed and........ within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I didn't get killed, car jacked or mugged. I had to spend a week at my corporate office and it is the first time I ...

Thread: Spent a week in Atlanta unarmed and........

I didn't get killed, car jacked or mugged. I had to spend a week at my corporate office and it is the first time I have ever spent a full week unarmed. I have some of my guns being "worked" so I was down to just the Kimber and I decided I'd rather leave that at home for the wife leaving me unarmed (better me than her, right). We went to a Braves game, a few restaurants and pubs, and while I felt odd not having my usual 2lbs of steel with me, I made it through.

Really, the only time I really wished I WAS armed was getting gas near Six Flags on my way out of town. It did get me thinking about a pocket gun of some sort though, and I hate to admit that. I don't like them at all, but I suppose they have their place. So, I guess I need to go re-buy another CM9 or Nano or something.

Anyways, that is all. When I got home after kissing the wife and kids I went and fondled the kimber and strapped her on and went to the store. Felt better afterwards.

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    As good a reason as any to go buy yourself a new gun. The thrill of the hunt for a new gun always gives me a rush
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

Sponsored Links