How often do you carry concealed? - Page 2

How often do you carry concealed?

This is a discussion on How often do you carry concealed? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I carry almost everywhere. Rarely do i forgot to carry. The only place i do not carry are school and any place where it is ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How often do you carry concealed?

I carry almost everywhere. Rarely do i forgot to carry. The only place i do not carry are school and any place where it is illegal.

I do not always carry my backup weapon on me though, Keltec P3-AT. Mainly because some pants are tighter then others, but without fail, if i am allowed to carry, i will be carrying at least one gun on me.

-Pylon

FLM
    24-7? You wear your gun to bed? Actually, some guy on another forum claimed to do just that. Some would say he\'s very prepared. I say he\'s a nutcase. :barf:

I try to carry as often as possible. I boycott those that post no carry.

As often as I can. Not allowed at work. Maybe 3 -4 days a week at night.

sorry it is not 24/7.. I carry most of the time but somedays/locations are not suited for my carry.. Probably am close to 90%

Getup to Getdown

Old habits die hard, and getting dressed as soon as I get up is an old military habit.

Pants go on, gun in holster, then coffee is started and dogs taken out. If working, may change guns carried, but always three handguns.

I realize, we are all faced with decisions about carry, and the chance of really needing a gun is slim. That said, if the future was predictable, and I could predict it, my time would be spent in Las Vegas.

1943 - 2009
    Originally posted by MadDogDan
    24/7 unless there is a place I want to go where you are not supposed to carry, and sometimes even then.

MadDog :rock:
    Same here.

I carry pretty much all of the time. I have my own business so I have a bit of freedom. The only times I do not carry is if I am going to places where I cannot, like court houses, schools, colleges etc. Also if I plan on having a drink I will not carry and if I am carrying I do not drink. I also carry in my house or on my property. I may change up my carry method after work, but even when I am lounging in front of the TV or doing yard work I am armed.

I carry all the time that I can. Can\'t do it at work. It is becoming 2nd nature to me. I even carry when working in the yard.

Tminer

MadDogDan

No they can\'t search my car, but if anyone ever found out I had a handgun locked up in my car, I would be fired on the spot, the cops would be called, and I would have all kinds of problems some worse than not having a job. Also I could loose my License To Carry, or at a minimum I would loose the right to carry concealed ever again in the state of mass, the police chief in my town would pull the \"class A- all lawful purposes\" and make it a \"class b- hunting and target only\". This means I would loose my SIG P229 because it can take hi-cap mags.

So while I work for other people, and live in the Peopleís Republic Of Massachusetts, I can only carry when my \"massa\" tell me itís ok.

I carry all the time, except at work. Even at home my carry gun is never out of reach.

DC Founder
    Originally posted by mtrapper
    I carry all the time, except at work. Even at home my carry gun is never out of reach.
    Yup, what he said. I do carry in my car at work and when I get off business property I remove it from it\'s hiding place and keep it close. I don\'t put the holster on because I drive through an Indian reservation every day and frequently stop at the store there. Other than that, it\'s on.

everyday

I try to carry whenever I leave the house except when I go to work. I\'m a Federal employee and they really frown on the idea....but I still have the Makarov under the seat of the car when I\'m commuting to and from work.

Jim

I carry everyday except at work. :(

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links