How often do you carry concealed?

This is a discussion on How often do you carry concealed? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 365 days a year. :kay:...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: How often do you carry concealed?

ccw
    365 days a year. :kay:

2. Remove Ads

Originally posted by ccw
    365 days a year. :kay:
    :kay::kay:

Everyday and place I legally can. Unfortuantely I Just found the signs at the mall that prohibit carry except for LEO\'s. I try not to frequent places that don\'t allow, but I guess I\'ll have to give on this one, since I can\'t stay away from sears and tools.:)

More than I really thought I would when I first got my CCW. Seems like the first week, you just know that EVERYONE is looking at you! Now, I feel funny when I don\'t have my Kel-Tec in my pocket. Can\'t carry at work, so it stays in a hiding place in my car.
    Kennydale likes this.

Always.

Every waking moment.Eveywhere I legally can and always concealed :kay: . Be Safe, Lazyace1975.

Originally posted by Captain Crunch
    Originally posted by MadDogDan
    24/7 unless there is a place I want to go where you are not supposed to carry, and sometimes even then.

MadDog :rock:
    Same here.
    Guess I\'ll be number 3:kay:

Signs

A few years ago, out local mall signed. I discussed the situation with the mall manager, to no avail.

What I noticed, was that Sears and Pennys had no signs on their doors, so I was able to continue to use both stores by going in their ouside entrances.

About 18 months ago, the mall manager was arrested for stealing money from the merchants association. Signs are now gone.

24/7/365, most times with a BUG.
    Even when doing the yard work or in the house.
    Wife also does, she has the BUG when we are out.

I carried illegally in Milwaukee when I delivered pizza.

I carried contrary to corporate policy when delivering pizza in AZ.

I started carrying 100% of the time after a near pummeling at my apartment complex by the hot tub.

In NM it is unlawful to carry in a restaurant serving alcohol, or a store wich sells package goods, or at the shopping mall which has posted a no guns policy.......

I really don\'t think bad guys care....

--Travis--

24/7 no matter what or where unless we are talking jail time....i will go out for just milk 2 blocks away i will carry...my better half doesnt get it..but i have been a victim next time it will end very differently....and i hope she never has to realize that without me....

FLM
    OK, all you 24/7 guys have made me curious. How do you carry in bed? Use an IP(inside pajamas) holster? Ankle holster? Aren\'t you afraid it\'ll get tangled up in the covers? If you wear it behind your hip, doesn\'t it dig into you when you roll over? When your wife bumps up against it, does she say \"is that a gun or are you glad to see me\"? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

actually my bed frame is larger than my matress by about 4 in...so i have a holster attached to the bed frame...true it may not be on my person but it is well in reach and if not in bed its on me..even midnight trips to the bathroom..it all boils down to you never know!!!! (regular matress in a waterbed frame)

24/7, everywhere I go except the Post Office.

If I\'m awake, I\'m carrying. I don\'t sleep with my gun, except for naps. The only places I don\'t carry are CEZ\'s.

Senior Member Array GoodSamaritan's Avatar
    I carry 365 days a year as well. The company I work for has a no gun policy, but in KY they can only fire you if they find out. It isn\'t a big deal for me though, because my boss knows but is very gun friendly and is thinking about applying for his CCDW. I am sure our corporate office would fire me in a hearbeat if I ever had to use it on company time/property. However if I ever need it, my job will be the least of my concerns.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Links