Walmart ammunition case has been dismantled - Page 8

Walmart ammunition case has been dismantled

This is a discussion on Walmart ammunition case has been dismantled within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was just in the Walmart in Rockmart Ga and they had several AR rifles (Sig , Colt , Bushmaster and a Windham ) all ...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Walmart ammunition case has been dismantled

I was just in the Walmart in Rockmart Ga and they had several AR rifles (Sig , Colt , Bushmaster and a Windham ) all in .223 ! And plenty of ammo to go around ! The clerk did tell me that they are having trouble getting more rifles from the manufacturers due to high sales volume ... On Black Friday they are unloading Sig Ars' for less than 900 $

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    No problem at my local walmart...other than the cabinet being nearly empty...they can't keep enough ammo on hand. Cash cow!

my local Walmart sells has Sig400's and Colt 6920's in stock. as well as tons of ammo and accessories.

Just picked up 500 rounds of federal 9mm, 108.35 out the door...

I have one walmart 13 miles North of me one 13 miles South. The one to the North carries very little in the way of fire arms and supplies. They even get Gun oil behind the counter and sell only a base shot gun and a couple .22's very limited ammo and are price out of this world.
    The one to the south sells Colt and 4 other fine Black rifles and a much better ammo case

VIP Member

My son works there and I can get 10% off .

Sometimes I text him and he brings ammo home.
    Life is good!
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
    Wyatt Earp

There are 3 wallyworlds in the closest bigger town to us and a couple of months ago they had 3 AR's shopllifted. Yes a couple entered the store at 3 am and broke in the glass case and left with 3 AR's covered with clothes or coats. They had camera footage in the store and parking lot, but actors were still at large last time I heard although they did recover the guns at a relatives house.

The offshoot of this is that all three stores have remodeled their sporting guns desk areas and removed the solid back (bookcase style) gun displays and put in glass walk around cases. I am just an observer as I seldom buy ammo there, but the ammo is all under a counter and you have to ask for price and availability. They still sale lots of stuff.

I buy online by the 1000 mostly or handload and buy components in bulk online. I really like to support local gun shops, but guns and reloading supplies are 25% cheaper to order in bulk
    Wal Mart sells what makes them a profit--the American way, but they have shut down lots of US small businesses. Enuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Toorop View Post
    I love my country so I don't shop at Walmart. I don't care how cheap the ammo is, I would rather support my local gun shop and my local range then support the job destroying and America hating company called Walmart. Sam Walton is turning in his grave because of what they did to his legacy.
    A lot of people shop at Wal-Mart because they have to. Not everyone has the income to spend at more expensive shops.
    Choice and competition is a good thing in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBuckwheat View Post
    My son works there and I can get 10% off .

Sometimes I text him and he brings ammo home.
    Life is good!
    Does he live with you, and is a dependent? You gotta be careful with employee discounts.

I only have 2 gun shops, one Gander Mountain, one Walmart within an easy drive.
    Gun shops prices very high, Gander best deal for 40 cal. was Blazer Brass 250 rounds for $99, at Wally I get 100 rounds Federal Champion for $28.
    Can't blame me for saving money. I spoke with the sales person today about the low stock. I got the last 2 boxes. She simply said it flies off the shelf and it just depends on what is there when I am there. Makes sense to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just purchased ammo at my local Walmart. The shelves looked fairly well stocked.

Re: Walmart ammunition case has been dismantled

There are missing details here. NO retail store stops selling things their making money on. Sounds like an idiot employee giving bad info, or its in an anti state. And possibly being pressured.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Walmart ammo

I purchase ammo for a 9mm and a .380 at the local Walmart in Lebanon, Ohio. That store sells ammo and firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by boldall View Post
    Last night we went to WalMart to purchase ammo and were told that once the ammo they have in stock is gone, there won't be any more for now. He said they have halted all ammo sales for the next 5 weeks at least due to the fact that "they are selling too much of it". Since when does a retailer stop selling something they are selling a lot of? Doesn't make any sense. I smell something fishy going on! :-)
    Could be that what he meant was they were backordered on everything?
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Snatale42 View Post
    There are missing details here. NO retail store stops selling things their making money on. Sounds like an idiot employee giving bad info, or its in an anti state. And possibly being pressured.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Come on guys this guy was a troll. He made his/her first post and disappeared. I pointed that out a week ago.
    A word to the wise isn't necessary, save it for the stupid

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Links