New CCW today!!

New CCW today!!

This is a discussion on New CCW today!! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey everyone Chris here, just thought I'd let you know about a great deal I found while on vacation up in Goshen. ZX Guns is ...

Thread: New CCW today!!

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar

New CCW today!!

Hey everyone Chris here, just thought I'd let you know about a great deal I found while on vacation up in Goshen. ZX Guns is selling LC9's for 319. I got an extra mag, ammo, and a holster for 420 total out the door. What a great deal. The sales shop was very tolerant of my scrutinizing their guns, very helpful with things I didn't know and not only did they sell me a LC9 at a great price, they got a brand new one out of the back that had not been handled for me to take home with me, so I am the only person other than the factory who has racked my slide. I will post pics when I get home from my sisters place up here, I would but she doesn't want me fondling guns around her kids. So in respect of her wishes about guns, its locked in my safe in the truck.
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Congrats!
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
    I thought you were working at a gun shop now. What happened to employer loyalty?
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    Nothing wrong with buying something at a lower price elsewhere.
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Sponsored Links