Lifetime NRA Membership Special $300.00 (sponsors needed)

This is a discussion on Lifetime NRA Membership Special $300.00 (sponsors needed) within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy Update: I got some good news and some great news... The good news is, I got my account straightened out this ...

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Lifetime NRA Membership Special $300.00 (sponsors needed)

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    Update:

I got some good news and some great news...

The good news is, I got my account straightened out this morning.

The great news is, I can continue to sponsor people for Life Memberships and to date I have sponsored well over 30 new Life Members.
    Glad to see you got that worked out!
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But, I repeat myself. ...Mark Twain: Manuscript note, c.1882.
    NRA Life Member & JPFO Member.
    Sig & CZ-aholic, a Ruger SP101 3" & Wiley Clapp GP100

2. Remove Ads

Conference Call Required?

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    Update:

I got some good news and some great news...

The good news is, I got my account straightened out this morning.

The great news is, I can continue to sponsor people for Life Memberships and to date I have sponsored well over 30 new Life Members.

...but are you still required to be on the phone for that sponsorship?

We've tried 3 times tonight, and each time they won't do it without the sponsor calling in.
    Sig P290RS IWB- TT Gunleather Slim XC holster, Pocket- Wild Bills Concealment pocket holster
    Glock 19 IWB- TT GunLeather Slim IWB "Mikes Special", OWB- 5.11 Thumb Drive
    Lifetime NRA Member

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    I haven't read through all 13 pages of posts: Since I am retired military, do I still need a life member sponsor?
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by tnd2 View Post
    We've tried 3 times tonight, and each time they won't do it without the sponsor calling in.
    It's all about who you get on the phone. I did it on Thursday without Nyone else on the phone.
    I'll sponsor as soon as I get my lifetime confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain Scott View Post
    I haven't read through all 13 pages of posts: Since I am retired military, do I still need a life member sponsor?
    I don't know.

If you need a sponsor, I'll sponsor you...go to page 6 of this thread post #85 for my information.

When you call, tell the NRA operator that you have your sponsor's information and you are prepared to make the $300 payment for your new Life Membership if they are willing to take your credit card information over the phone at this time. Hopefully this will prompt the operator to close the sale with you. Sometimes you may need to try this several times before you end up getting an operator who will process your transaction. If you still have trouble after trying this method several times, PM me and we will try to arrange a time for you to conference me in on your call. Good Luck.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

I also replied to your PM.

When you call, tell the NRA operator that you have your sponsor's information and you are prepared to make the $300 payment for your new Life Membership if they are willing to take your credit card information over the phone at this time. Hopefully this will prompt the operator to close the sale with you. Sometimes you may need to try this several times before you end up getting an operator who will process your transaction. If you still have trouble after trying this method several times, PM me and we will try to arrange a time for you to conference me in on your call. Good Luck.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

tnd2,

Sorry I didn't see your PM until this morning. I sent my cell phone to you if you still need me to do the conference call bit. I'm glad to help out!

Regards,
    JayHawker45
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But, I repeat myself. ...Mark Twain: Manuscript note, c.1882.

I have made at least 15 attempts now to join. Mostly I get that I need the sponsor on the phone. Is anyone willing to help me out on this with the phone conferencing?

Thanks

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoova View Post
    I have made at least 15 attempts now to join. Mostly I get that I need the sponsor on the phone. Is anyone willing to help me out on this with the phone conferencing?

Thanks
    PM sent
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Thanks to 1MoreGoodGuy I am a new life member. Called, 1st try, all I needed was my number, his number and my credit card. No hassles. Did it this morning. Now, I just joined a few weeks back for $35 but they made no offer of applying that. Oh well, a donation is what I will consider it.

Thanks again!
    JaxRolo and 1MoreGoodGuy like this.

I posted on another board about the $300 deal, and offered to help if I could.. Got a PM asking for help.. gave them the info..

This was in my inbox today..

Cut and Paste:

I want to thank you for the referral. I had just applied for a 5yr membership for $100 and I recieved my member number yesterday. I called the number you gave me and asked them if they would be willing to upgrade the membership I just purchased to lifetime for an additional $200 and they said yes! So I am now a lifetime member, for $300 and they applied my previous membership fee to that amount.

Thanks!

I am happy about that, and so is he!
    Yetiman and 1MoreGoodGuy like this.

I just saw my membership was converted to life on the website. I can now sponsor.

Keith Donmoyer
    Pottstown PA
    Member ID:21393867

Pm me if anyone needs a phone call follow up if they can't get it done on the phone by themselves.
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.

I would like to thank TX expat for helping me get my Lifetime NRA membership today!
    TX expat and 1MoreGoodGuy like this.

It seems hit or miss, but the NRA office is letting people join as a Life Member without the sponsor on the phone. Two individuals I sponsored let me know that the NRA let them take advantage of the $300.00 Life Membership offer, it took a while on the phone, but it did happen! Apparently, the NRA is swamped(in a good way) with new Life Members!
    1MoreGoodGuy likes this.

Links