Lifetime NRA Membership Special $300.00 (sponsors needed)

This is a discussion on Lifetime NRA Membership Special $300.00 (sponsors needed) within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by dpcaver Been an NRA member for several years, but kept paying the $25 because did not feel I could not really afford ...

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: Lifetime NRA Membership Special $300.00 (sponsors needed)

Quote Originally Posted by dpcaver View Post
    Been an NRA member for several years, but kept paying the $25 because did not feel I could not really afford the 1K. Now being a teacher, I really can't! The last gun show, one of the NRA guys pulled me to the side and told me about this. I know you don't know me from Adam, but anyone willing to sponsor a conservative, retired military, concealed carrying, teacher, like me? Does being a teacher make the rest of the statement a oxymoron?
    Check your PM, sent you a message. I'm more than happy to sponsor you, my data is in the thread.
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But, I repeat myself. ...Mark Twain: Manuscript note, c.1882.
    NRA Life Member & JPFO Member.
    Sig & CZ-aholic, a Ruger SP101 3" & Wiley Clapp GP100

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by dpcaver View Post
    Been an NRA member for several years, but kept paying the $25 because did not feel I could not really afford the 1K. Now being a teacher, I really can't! The last gun show, one of the NRA guys pulled me to the side and told me about this. I know you don't know me from Adam, but anyone willing to sponsor a conservative, retired military, concealed carrying, teacher, like me? Does being a teacher make the rest of the statement a oxymoron?
    I thought being a moron was a prerequisite for being a teacher...oh wait, you said "oxymoron"...never-mind.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

I called the 888-678-7894 number and signed up for life member. after reading this thread more closely I am hoping this was not a scam. I verified it was information through Tom Grenshaw so hopiing it is legitimate.

Can anyone signing up through that phone number confirm that it did go through by checking their membership on the NRA site?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by danv View Post
    I called the 888-678-7894 number and signed up for life member. after reading this thread more closely I am hoping this was not a scam. I verified it was information through Tom Grenshaw so hopiing it is legitimate.

Can anyone signing up through that phone number confirm that it did go through by checking their membership on the NRA site?
    It's fine, it's a third party number set up by a talk radio host for the purpose of signing up new members. It's not a direct line to the NRA but it's legit.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Thanks TX expat, I was pretty sure it was ok, but got t wondering about it.

So, I still think I have an issue with my account. I used the radio show number to sign up for life membership, it took them 10 days to charge my card. My account did not change for a couple of days afterward,now my membership has been extended 20 years but still says member type "regular annual". Should this say "life member" instead? Before waiting for an hour on hold could someone who used this option let me know what their account status is now?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nub_Johnson View Post
    So, I still think I have an issue with my account. I used the radio show number to sign up for life membership, it took them 10 days to charge my card. My account did not change for a couple of days afterward,now my membership has been extended 20 years but still says member type "regular annual". Should this say "life member" instead? Before waiting for an hour on hold could someone who used this option let me know what their account status is now?

Thanks!
    When I upgraded my membership to Life Member I called the NRA directly (not the third party number you used). The same thing happened to my membership status when I checked it online...it first got extended for 20 years as a regular annual member...then a few days to a week later it changed to "Life".
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    When I upgraded my membership to Life Member I called the NRA directly (not the third party number you used). The same thing happened to my membership status when I checked it online...it first got extended for 20 years as a regular annual member...then a few days to a week later it changed to "Life".

Likewise !
    NRA Life Member

The NRA still needs your support so they can continue to protect and defend your 2nd amendment Rights.

Call NRA member services today and become an NRA Life Member.

If you or any of your friends or relatives are not NRA Life Members, I will gladly sponsor all of you for a Life Membership.

All you need to do is call 877-NRA-2000 and tell the operator that you have a sponsor and you are prepared to make the $300 payment to become a Life Member.

Here is my information:

Scott Boschetti
    Fort Worth, Texas
    NRA Life Member Number: 191523543
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by 1MoreGoodGuy View Post
    Same thing here. Updated via the nra-2013.org site with Keith Montgomery's info. 5 days later my membership changed to 20 years out but still said regular member. Today I just checked again, and now it says life member and status now just says active instead of a expiration date.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Links