Need photo Denver Theater

This is a discussion on Need photo Denver Theater within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Specifically a photo of a wall with a 'No Guns' sign. I heard that Theater had them posted & I want to compose an email ...

Thread: Need photo Denver Theater

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar

Need photo Denver Theater

Specifically a photo of a wall with a 'No Guns' sign. I heard that Theater had them posted & I want to compose an email to send to friends with that photo and include a link to the YouTube video satire about No Gun Zones. Thanks in advance.
    For God, Family and Country!

2. Remove Ads

google doesn't have any... that I can find (that are close enough to show a gunbuster sign anyway)...

Good luck
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Are you looking for any theater in Denver, or that specific Century 16 theater in Aurora where the incident occurred? I drove by that Century 16 today and (understandably) it is cordoned off and barriers erected at the theater front to inhibit photos. You can't get within 100 yards of it. There were many police posted around the property.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzai Jimmy View Post
    Are you looking for any theater in Denver, or that specific Century 16 theater in Aurora where the incident occurred? I drove by that Century 16 today and (understandably) it is cordoned off and barriers erected at the theater front to inhibit photos. You can't get within 100 yards of it. There were many police posted around the property.
    I'm not a LEO, but I can understand it being cordoned off. I'm just surprised that you still can't get within 100 yards of it still.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyCop View Post
    Specifically a photo of a wall with a 'No Guns' sign. I heard that Theater had them posted & I want to compose an email to send to friends with that photo and include a link to the YouTube video satire about No Gun Zones. Thanks in advance.
    Best I could find for you. It appears to be the one that was on the Cinemark theater, however no larger view with the building.

Cinemark-gun-ban-notice-courtesy-vdcl.org_.jpeg

Distinguished Member Array Anubis's Avatar
    There were many police posted around the property.
    In hope of retroactively preventing the shooting. As logical as any gun law, anti-gun sign, or other recent unconstitutional actions of the Aurora Police Department eclipsed by this story.

Police Stop, Handcuff Every Adult at Intersection in Search for Bank Robber - ABC News

Since no one can get to that theater - any other in that area with a No Gun Zone sign will do for a photo. That one did have those signs didn't it?

Thanks, This one will do fine for what I need. Appreciate it....

Quote Originally Posted by DrTodd View Post
    Best I could find for you. It appears to be the one that was on the Cinemark theater, however no larger view with the building.

Cinemark-gun-ban-notice-courtesy-vdcl.org_.jpeg

ArmyCop, do share when you have completed your mission.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    In hope of retroactively preventing the shooting. As logical as any gun law, anti-gun sign, or other recent unconstitutional actions of the Aurora Police Department eclipsed by this story.

Police Stop, Handcuff Every Adult at Intersection in Search for Bank Robber - ABC News
    What a farce

Links