Sikh Shooter Suicide !?

Sikh Shooter Suicide !?

This is a discussion on Sikh Shooter Suicide !? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; ***! shooter had a 2nd concealed weapon? Gunman in Sikh temple shootings died of self-inflicted gunshot wound, motive for rampage still unclear: FBI: Gunman only ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Sikh Shooter Suicide !?

Sikh Shooter Suicide !?

***! shooter had a 2nd concealed weapon?

Gunman in Sikh temple shootings died of self-inflicted gunshot wound, motive for rampage still unclear: FBI: Gunman only 1 responsible in temple shooting

mods: merge at will
    Last edited by quack; August 8th, 2012 at 02:18 PM. Reason: punctuation

I'm not surprised that he committed suicide, after all he was going to be going to prison for a VERY long time

Typical coward.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by W9HDG View Post
    I'm not surprised that he committed suicide, after all he was going to be going to prison for a VERY long time
    We won't get into a religious debate, but let's just say I believe that he will be regretting his decisions for a very, very, very, very long time to come.
    EDC - Glock 21C, M&P Shield .40 OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

GH
    Quote Originally Posted by W9HDG View Post
    Or get killed by LEO.

I hadn't known that he committed suicide. I was under the impression he was shot by the second Oak Creek officer. Either way - good riddance.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

CJM
    Good, him offing himself saves the tax payers a bunch of money instead of having to spend a fortune on a long drawn out trial, psychologists and other mental health experts that interview the guy for months to come to the conclusion that he didn't get enough hugs and wasn't allowed to have a puppy growing up.

To bad the Colorado shooter didnt do the same thing...jus sayin
    BurgerBoy likes this.
    The 1911 is an antiquated weapons system but then again, so am I.
    Retired SF(SP) CMSgt 1979-2005

Quote Originally Posted by mcp1810 View Post
    Typical coward.
    Glad that some poor officer doesn't have to live with taking another mans life (justified or not) and now that state of Wisconsin doesn't have to spend their tax payers money supporting this ahole.

VIP Member
    Adios dirtbag.

Too bad the taxpayers will pick up the tab on Loughner for the rest of his young, long life.

VIP Member
    Shame he did not live long enough to give a reason for his murderous rampage then take the perpetual dirt nap.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Shame he did not live long enough to give a reason for his murderous rampage then take the perpetual dirt nap.
    OK, new law. Before going on a rampage shooting, one must leave behind a suicide note or political manifesto, or both.

(Hey, if the antis can come up with stupid, unenforceable laws after every tragic event, so can we!)
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

GH
    I heard on the local news that the BG was hit in the body by the 2nd officer & he finished the job on himself. Low pain threshold? 9mm aspirin fixed that.
    Glenn

USN Submarine & UDT/SEAL Veteran
    1SG, US Army Retired - Airborne Infantry All the Way!
    Special Warfare Mentor
    M&P40, M&P40C

I for one do not understand the obsession the news is having over not knowing or having now a difficult time figuring out "why". If we only knew "why". We know he had white supremacist leanings. Is that not enough why to make a good guess. He could have had other problems. Maybe he was half crazy. Really, what could a manifesto or a note left behind or a recording on his facebook page have made more clear? Any of those things would just be rantings from an idiot or lunatic or hate monger or any combination thereof. What possible value is there is spending days on "we will never know why". Really! Knowing why an irrational idiot does something irrational is not hard to figure out without last words from the madman. Is the "why" not obvious enough to just accept it and move away from the "need to make sense of it all"? Criminal people do terrible things that cannot be rationally pondered and explained.

Exactly what "why" are people looking for?
    BurgerBoy likes this.

Well CAS, I'm thinking that the only bad thing about this piece of scum offing himself is that he can't be studied on. I'm sure there are some researchers that could make use out of him... As for the death penalty with people like him/Holmes, I really can't pick one side: on one hand, I'd rather not spend any taxpayer money on such ruthless pieces of excrement, but on the other, I'd enjoy knowing that they're living in a little locked box and that hopefully some scientists can study their brain and hopefully learn something big (you never know, science is amazingly crazy)

Quote Originally Posted by GH View Post
    Or get killed by LEO.

I hadn't known that he committed suicide. I was under the impression he was shot by the second Oak Creek officer. Either way - good riddance.
    That is was what had been reported, seems once again they jumped the into the story a bit to fast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links