Aurora movie theater scenario armored shooter, need advice and facts - Page 2

Aurora movie theater scenario armored shooter, need advice and facts

This is a discussion on Aurora movie theater scenario armored shooter, need advice and facts within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Oh come on! That wasn't a racial slur...."weak point in one's armor"..... come on people...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Aurora movie theater scenario armored shooter, need advice and facts

Oh come on! That wasn't a racial slur...."weak point in one's armor"..... come on people
    tcox4freedom likes this.

Here's some help from webster: : a small crack : a narrow opening or space — usually + in
    tcox4freedom likes this.

Even if someone is wearing body armor, getting hit with a bullet hurts like hell. Even if it doesn't kill them, it will slow them down.

Hit them often enough, and they will stay down.

That's a simple fact that the "news" people forget. It's Newton's most basic law of physics being ignored. Bullets are small with a lot of energy. Instead of having a more limited, albeit potentially more violent, response the energy gets transferred to a larger region of the body. You may actually cause more damage without killing the person if the shot placement was not the best, but still hits the shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by 40Bob View Post
    That is how you play to win. You take scenario's that have happened and develop plans of action. Without the ability to formulate plans you will likely be unable to adjust to the moment and plan as yo go.

I guess that is also why I carry a fighting gun, I may never need it, but if I do....
    thank you for proving my point....all the same found all of great info on this site,,,i would love to say it wont happen again, but the world is not a peaceful,reasonable place....when the next nutjob starting he rampage, I can only hope one of us taking that matter in to his or her on hands, never again....

We will find out in discovery or trial. I suspect he just had a tactical vest on. The media is pretty clueless when it comes to military/LEO gear.

Sent via Mental Power

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links