Looking for pointers on carrying a revolver

This is a discussion on Looking for pointers on carrying a revolver within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Smith & Wesson J-Frame - Milt Sparks PMK. The finest holster ever made for the OWB carry of the J-Frame Smith&Wesson revolvers. There are other ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Looking for pointers on carrying a revolver

Administrator
    Smith & Wesson J-Frame - Milt Sparks PMK. The finest holster ever made for the OWB carry of the J-Frame Smith&Wesson revolvers.

There are other great holsters out there but, NONE are better.

http://www.miltsparks.com/

They were born for one another. I believe they call it a match made in heaven.

Wear a decent gun belt and your revolver will absolutely disappear under a slightly oversize T-Shirt.

Be prepared to wait because the waiting list for one is usually quite long so get your name on the list and get ready to wait.

They are extremely popular with undercover Police detectives and off duty cops.

On the plus side - you'll ALWAYS get what you paid for it (right here on this forum) if you ever decide to switch carry guns and need to sell it.

Photo Property Of Milt Sparks - All Credit To Tony K.

Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

2. Remove Ads

With the right belt and holster revolver carry is a piece of cake. My summertime carry is an LCR in a IWB Highnoon Hidden Ally. Extremely lightweight and comfortable. My other carry revolver is a 2 " SP101 OWB which is a bit heavier but still comfortable to carry all day. Both easily conceal under a t-shirt.

Thanks for all the input and pointers everyone! That will give me quite a bit to digest and consider. Thanks!

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Hi Oldshirt, I`m an oldie at 66 and I carry a large S&W Governor revolver on my 5.6 145 frame.Works well with an untucked shirt,here in Florida everybodywears one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links